RF! Wally x Listener (Alternate Ending to RF's Suicide)

(Suicide TW!)

(Requested by @Rainbowdoom6789 )
(I decided to merge these two because well we're basically stopping him from oofing himself)

"I love you..."

He was about to pull the trigger, but he heard the door swing open from behind him, he turned around and you were there. You looked...shocked...then you were worried, "Wally?! What the fuck?!" You shouted in surprise. You ran over to him and snatched the gun from his hands, then tossed it away.
"Y/N..? What are you doing here?" He said, almost in a trance. "I...I don't even know. I have friends here, wanted to visit. something today just felt wrong...like something bad was going to happen if I didn't come here" you admitted, "Then I walk in on you with a gun to your head! The fuck were you thinking?!"

He just stood there. Not saying a word. Staring at your beautiful face that he had so dearly missed, he then unconsciously wrapped his arms around you and leaned his head on your shoulder.

"W-Wally?" You ask, now a bit more concerned than angry, "I missed you so much..." you heard him mumble.

You felt something wet on your shoulder....wait...was he fucking crying?!

You glance at him and you expression softened a little as you wrap your arms around him too and try to soothe him.
"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I left you here so abruptly..." you said, you felt bad for leaving him, he was practically your best friend while you were here and you two were basically together since day 1 of the Factory. Which was about (REDACTED.) years ago, but you didn't think he'd react this badly to you leaving!

You sigh and hug him closer.

"It's alright. I'm staying now that I know of this..."