Priest! Wally x Demon! Reader "Unholy Temptation"

You were a demon living on the surface, and your job was to get rid of priests, you heard about a rather popular priest in the neighborhood of Home named Wally Darling so naturally you went there.

The second you got there the horrible holy atmosphere blasted you in the face and even made you gag a bit, but you played it cool.

You couldn't step on holy ground, so you couldn't go inside the church. But for some reason the church's energy was weak, you were guessing it was because not many people believed in this "lord and savior" Home. You casted a magic barrier around yourself to protect you from the holy aura of the place and stepped inside innocently, you were a shapeshifter meaning you could see someone's deepest desires and transform into a perfect love interest for them, however with priests like this...Wally Darling guy, it was more difficult as they had no desires, or MOST of them had no desires, some were false priests.

You made yourself into a beautiful young woman and sat in one of the seats in the church, when the priest came out...this feeling was different

You felt something new...

He looked odd but in a really cute way, his blue hair was neat and tucked into a pompadour and he bore a golden cross around his neck

Ugh, you'd have to separate him from that cross if you wanted to even get near him...

You "listened" to his preaching, but you were mainly focused on his cute face, and small stature. He wasn't very tall, but taller than your current form right now, about five feet tall.

Something interesting happened though

When he laid eyes on you, he seemed to stutter and pause for a second, then immediately go back to what he was talking about

Huh...strange

(Wally's POV...)

He looked at you and stuttered, "Who is this beautiful lady in my church?!" He thought, he then realized and continued preaching, "what? What am I thinking?! Home forgive me! A priest should not be having such impure thoughts..."

He managed to finish his speech with no more problems and when everyone left, he sighed and went to the confession booth...

(Back to your POV)

You smiled, this was almost too easy! He was going to be all alone in a small confined room.

You stayed behind, invisible at the moment.

He went into the confessional, and suddenly the holy atmosphere almost blew you out, crap this was going to be harder than you thought...

"...my lord, I have sinned...." He began, he took his cross off and held it to his chest, "I may have had impure thoughts of a new woman in my church...please forgive me"

Ah, so he does love you too.

You re-appear and smirk evilly as you walk down the aisle on the church.

Wally goes quiet and stands still.

You walk up to the confessional and open the door, pretending to be shocked.

"Priest Wally? Why would you be in here?" You ask curiously.

"I was talking with our lord and savior about what I should preach tomorrow..." he responded

Lying...and in front of his lord too

You felt the holy energy dim a little, and you hum

"Could I possibly come in there with you? I came to repent as well" she said.

He thought for a bit, then nodded and you pretended not to know how these worked.

You got in the same stall as him and he blushed heavily, "ah wait! You're supposed to go in the..other..."

He trailed off as he saw you had a smirk on your face.

He had dropped his cross on the ground in all the chaos, and you had slid it away.

"Finally, I thought you'd never let that thing go" you said, you let your demon horns and tail show.
He gasped and was about to scream, or pray, or say something, but you quickly covered his mouth and held him against the confessional walls.

The holy presence left completely.

"Hahaha! Your lord and savior abandoned you. He is no longer here" you said, "you really should've taken up Christianity instead of trying to worship your god damn house"

"How dare you insult home!" He suddenly said, you covered his mouth again, "quiet."

He was struggling, but you were much stronger than him, and you managed to overpower him, you let him struggle and tire out and he was left panting.

"Hmm...I might actually keep you for myself" you say with a small smile, "Look at you...so innocent...so adorable~" you say, tracing your thumb on his cheek

He makes a few muffled noises and thrashes around, you hum and then you take your hand off his mouth

You kiss him...

He made a noise of surprise and blushed heavily, and when you pulled away he was silent.
"You don't belong to Home anymore, you belong to me."

"N-no! I would never submit to a demo-mph!" You kissed him again and this time, longer.

You pulled away and he was left breathless

"You would never hmm?" You tease

"I know what home does to you. I know how he hurts you, how he commands you to do everything he asks. You're tired aren't you?" You ask, he looks away sheepishly "home does not abuse me...he leads me on the path of righteousness and disciplines me..." he said

"That's not true, what would he have done to you learning that you were unholy with a lady?" You ask

"He would've...h-he would've-"

"Killed you"

You finish, he stands there in silence

"Just run away with me. I can show you true love, not just this pathetic worship you bear every day." You speak

He seems to think for a while

"You are replaceable to him, he sees you as a mere tool." You speak, "just...come away with me"

He looked nervous for a bit, then sighed.

"...yes...m-my lady..." he says

"There we go, now let me take you away from this dreaded place..."