RF! Wally x Reader "My hand is WHAT?!" (angst!)

(TW: Gore, Blood!)

You were walking through the woods trying to find that damn factory you worked at, "why couldn't they just make a map?!" You mumble tiredly as you walk through the winding paths of the grass. You continued walking for another good mile or so until you heard a loud crash and a faint scream.You practically kill people for a living. And it was none of your business so honestly you didn't really care.When you got to the work place, you couldn't find your boss, "Hey, where's Wally?" You ask a random worker, "No idea, he went out for a walk and hasn't come back since" they responded. You go to your office and think about the scream you heard earlier...

That voice

Why did it seem so familiar?

Well, since your boss wasn't here you decided to go just check it out for fun.

Spoiler. It wasn't fucking fun.

You try to remember which direction it came from, when you heard more screams and yelling

That was DEFINITELY Wally

You run over, "Boss?! Sir are you-"

You gasp as you stumble into an open bit of the forest, and you see Wally there.

He's screaming and cussing, clearly in pain and his arm is stuck under a fallen tree. You two make eye contact for a bit and then you run over. "Y/N?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" Wally says, looking at you bewildered "Shut up, and help me get you out!" You snap at him, trying to push the tree off of his hand.

He tries to pull his hand out as blood gushed everywhere, staining you, the tree, and Wally with red. He screamed and with one final tug. He was free...

But something was terribly wrong.

He felt a sharp stabbing pain in his arm, and you looked at him then went pale.

"Oh my fucking god..." you mumble

"What?!" Wally asked, he then lifted up his hand to look at it

Only it wasn't there.

Wally suddenly felt nauseous and dizzy, staring at his own bloodied arm, then he fell to the side and passed out.

"WALLY, HOLY SHIT!" You shout, rushing over and tearing off a bit of your uniform to tie around the bleeding wound and using all your strength, you pick him up on your back and use your phone to call for help.

You run as fast as you can with a 6'11 puppet on your back, which sadly isn't very fast. But once you get to the factory, there are already medics waiting.

They haul Wally on to a stretcher and rush him to the medical ward as you watch.

You knew someone has to take control here, and Wally has no assistants. So you decided to take control for a bit, you had been around Wally long enough to know how he ran things and did stuff, and all the workers somewhat complied since you did save him after all.

Wally wakes up four days later, and looks at his hand which is now bandaged and not hurting anymore, his eyes shift over to the monitor that's keeping track of his heartbeat and all the cables that are hooked up to him, he feels all weird and distorted because of the numbing medicine.

You walk in to check on him, and gasp. "Wally! You're awake!" You exclaim, rushing over to his side "Are you okay?! Does it still hurt?" You ask.

"...Wait what's happening with the factory while I was gone?" He asked, drowsy.

"You- you got your arm ripped off...and you're worried about your work?" You ask, confused as hell "Are you that much of a workaholic?"

"Well, the factory is important" Wally responded.

"The factory is fine, I've been doing your work for you" You say with a sigh

He jolts upright, "YOU DID WHAT?!" He asked, you jump a bit and look at him "I did your fucking work, don't yell at me!" You shout back, "let me see it, did you even do it right?!" He asked, you run out of the room and come back with a few papers.

You help him to look at each and every one.

"How- what?! Oh my god you even highlighted..." he mumbled as he shifted through the papers with his good hand.

You chuckle a bit "I told you!" You say

"Marry me..." he mumbled quickly

This catches you BOTH off-guard as you look at him with a questioning look and he looks at you, blushing.

"WHAT?! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" He then said, putting the papers back into their folders and hiding his face.

You laugh and pat his shoulder.

"It's fine, it's fine." You say with a smile.

"But you WILL be taking a break until the scientists are able to make you a prosthetic" you say strictly

"Jeez, alright mom" he responds jokingly

"Oh shut up" you laugh a bit and look at him.

"...can I at least do my-"

"N o"