RF! Wally and Child! Reader "You can call me dad" (Platonic!)

(Requested by @WatcherWallySimp )

Wally was on his way to work, to his lab in the middle of the forest, he continued walking until he heard what sounded like a...child? Crying?

Being a former father, his parental instincts took over and he immediately ran over to the source of the noise. He found a small child covered in bruises and cuts.

"Are you alright?" He asked, walking over

You shrieked and ran away from the tall man, but tripped over your shoes

"Eeek! Stranger danger!" You shouted with your tiny voice
"I'm not going to hurt you..." he said softly, picking up the tiny child and cradling them "what happened? Where are your parents?" He asked, looking around.
"Mommy and daddy kick me out..." you say, sniffling a bit "they hurt me...I got scared and ran away"

He was filled with rage.

How could parents do this? And to their own child! Absolutely disgusting!

He hugged you close and pat your head, "there, there, it's okay...my name is Wally. What's your name little one?" He asked.

"M-My name is Y/N..." You say shyly, "that s a wonderful name. Let me take you home and I'll take care of you, okay?" Wally says with a small reassuring smile

"Okie..." you mumble, leaning your tiny body on your new caretaker's chest as he cradled you, he walked back to the factory and put you down in his office, "Are you hungry? Thirsty? Do you need anything?" He asked, getting the first aid kit out, "yea, I'm hungry..." you respond, he nodded and called one of his workers inside.

"Don't ask about the kid. Just get them food." He said
"Okay...?" The worker mumbled "what do you want me to get them?"

"I don't know, some chips or something from the break room, and get them a water bottle too" Wally said, the worker nodded and left.

Wally carefully bandaged your tiny frail body up, reassuring you and patting your head. The worker came back a few minutes later with a small bag of (insert favorite chips) and a water bottle.

Wally thanked the worker and gave you the snacks, you ate the chips and drank the water, you had been running in the woods for a few days now so the food tasted really good.

Wally stares at you for a few minutes, because you remind him of his daughter...he then shakes his head a bit and sighs, he looks down and waits for you to finish.

When you finish, you notice how sad he looks and you walk over to him, then lightly grab his pants

"Hmm?" He says, glancing at you

"Are you okie dada?" You ask

"Yeah, I'm fine" he says with a small smile "wait...dada?" He asks, looking shocked, "oh...sorry" you then mumble

"No, no, you can call me dad..." he then says, looking at you with a soft smile on his face. "I can?!" You ask excitedly, waving your arms up and down

Wally chucked a bit

"Yes, you can"