7. Nap time

"I didn't get the answer to the third question in the simultaneous questions, Tinn, did you... oh-"

Gun paused, as he raised his gaze from his notebook to look up at his boyfriend. He noticed how Tinn kept nodding off for a while now and despite his prodding to get some rest, Tinn stubbornly sat on the floor next to Gun, jotting down short notes for his biology exam next week. And now his face was planted on the paper, as his lips sat in a pout and Gun couldn't hide his adoring smile. He stretched his arm along the coffee table and plopped his face on it, facing the love of his life.

He watched the way Tinn's dark bangs fell along his forehead, despite how he pushed it behind his ear at times, pretending to not hear Gun's flirtatious lines. It was longer now, longer than their school years, and he knew that Tinn didn't want to cut his hair after graduation. That was endearing enough for Gun. His big round eyes fell on Tinn's eyelashes next, and he couldn't stop himself from reaching out and touching them, something he often wanted to do, but couldn't because Tinn had made it his life long mission to stare at Gun, and grin whenever he got caught.

Gun's eyes ran down Tinn's long sculptured nose, remembering the times he often ended up kissing it, so Tinn would back down from their playful wrestling. Tinn would blush, before attacking Gun's neck, peppering kisses until the only thing Gun could do was close his eyes, sigh and wrap his entire self around his lover like a little octopus. After all, in moments like this, breathing was only optional.

Gun's eyes roamed over Tinn's soft cheeks, the ones he kissed even before they confessed to each other. The cheeks that he often prodded with his index fingers, making him grin or giggle. The cheeks he cupped whenever he kissed him or rubbed their noses together, mumbling soft 'I love you's whenever they were alone together.

And finally, Tinn's cupid arrow. Gun was always left breathless whenever Tinn kissed him. Be it little pecks whenever their friends aren't looking, long kisses whenever they part ways for lectures or hungry kisses involving tongue whenever one feels the want surging inside their stomachs; he always left him breathless. Gun did peck him randomly too. He enjoyed surprising Tinn and watching a blush run up his face whenever he does so. And now, Gun reached forward and pressed his thumb on Tinn's lower lip, wondering how his boy could sleep like the dead, with no care for what's happening around him. Pulling back his arm, Gun's eyes darkened as a small pop emitted Tinn's lips at the lack of touch.

As he watched his perfect boyfriend sleep, a mischievous glint danced in his eyes. Giggling to himself, he grabbed a sharpie and pushed Tinn's bangs away from his forehead before leaning close.

The moment he felt Gun's breath near him, Tinn's eyes sprang open and Gun bounced back with a screech, knocking his elbow on the side of the coffee table and falling onto the floor.

"GUN", Tinn yelled before carefully scooching up his boyfriend and pulling him into an embrace as Gun whined, rubbing his elbow.

Tinn couldn't help it, however. He stared laughing uncontrollably as Gun pulled back, glaring at him.

"What's so funny, Ai Tinn?" he asked, his voice reaching one octave higher.

"N-Nothing", Tinn giggled, pinching his nose using his thumb and index finger.

Before either could say anything again, Gun jumped on him once again, the sharpie, blocked by one of Tinn's arms, aimed clearly at his boyfriend's face.

"Ai shia Gun, what are you doing?"

"You're laughing at me, aren't you?" Gun growled, and Tinn started laughing again, "Let me show you what happens to people who laugh at Guntaphon Wongwitthaya"

Both fell onto the floor in a heap, rolling over each other before Tinn took over and held Gun under him, breathless. Both his arms were pinned down by Tinn, as the sharpie rolled on the carpet, forgotten. Gun stared up at him, with heart eyes as Tinn's lips stretched into a soft smile, his hands rolled off Gun's, who wrapped them around Tinn's neck, pulling him onto him.

As their lips touched each other's, everything else was forgotten. One of Tinn's arms gripped Gun's slim waist, as he used his thumb to rub gentle circles on his skin, while the other cupped Gun's cheek, angling his face to kiss him comfortably. Gun's legs wrapped around Tinn's waist, as his crotch reached up, to barely press against his boyfriend's, who hissed at the suggestion.

The homework laid untouched on the coffee table, as the boys made out on the floor.