Chapter 110 A Catty Of Grain

He didn't prepare many notes, and after spreading them, Shen Xun lowered his hat and left the crowd.

Laifu was waiting for Shen Xun at the foot of the mountain, "Let's go back," with a cry, Laifu ran with Shen Xun in the mountains.

It was pitch black in the mountains at night, Laifu's eyes were clear, Shen Xun took out the night vision glasses and put them on, took out ice water from his backpack, Shen Xun drank half a bottle.

After more than three hours, they finally arrived at their destination. Shen Xun's ability controlled the thorny forest to open a trail. This thorny forest is inconvenient to enter and exit, but it is absolutely safe.

Taking out the air cushion tent and putting it on the ground, Shen Xun took out Laifu's water basin, and Laifu buried his whole head in the basin.

Nested on the recliner, the two air-conditioning fans blowing against each other, half of the ice cubes in the basin melted, which is the time when it is getting cold.

After a simple dinner, Shen Xun cut the iced watermelon, and eating the watermelon, Shen Xun circled around the big circular pit dug out.

The pit was thirteen meters deep, and the ground had already been leveled by her. Next, she only needed to collect ores and crystals, spit out watermelon seeds, and Shen Xun jumped down the pit.

To grow vegetables and weapons, Shen Xun took out the spider leg hook, inserted it into the ground, and dragged it on the ground. The area for growing vegetables was larger, basically occupying half of the area.

Throwing away the watermelon rind, Shen Xun wiped the sweat from his forehead, jumped out of the pit two or three times, and returned to the tent. Shen Xun wiped his body casually with a towel, and it was like taking a bath.

I woke up from the heat in the morning, the air-conditioning fan was still blowing, but the wind blowing out was warm, and the ice cubes in the basin had melted.

Laifu had already completely moved away from Shen Xun, and ran under the big tree to enjoy the shade, sticking out his tongue to lick the sweat from his nose.

Shen Xun stood in front of the tent and called it. The temperature had soared recently, and it seemed that Laifu could hardly bear it.

Shen Xun looked at the few pieces of animal meat left in the basin, it always moved with a CD, recently it was

There is more leftover than once, and the fruit is finished. Put the rest of Laifu's meat into the space, don't waste it, the sun is too big, the meat will stink after a while, and you can still give it a few bites in the afternoon.

Even wearing heat-insulating clothing, Shen Xun could feel the heat wave hitting his face. He had experienced a lot in his previous life, so his body didn't feel any discomfort.

It wasn't until the sun went down that Lai Fu came back from under the big tree, put away the books in his hands, and ate in silence.

Taking out the off-road vehicle from the space, Shen Xun put a black tent on top of the off-road vehicle.

She took out the wheat, potatoes, and sweet potatoes that had been planted before, put them in the roof tent, and finally put four bags of rice in the car, all of which she spawned by herself.

When ready, put the car into the space, "Laifu, go out to play," Laifu carried Shen Xun out of the thorny forest, and Shen Xun pointed it in the direction.

Finally stopped in front of a mountain road, Shen Xun took out the off-road vehicle, got into the car and turned the steering wheel, Lai Fu followed behind.

The mountain road was rugged, and things on the roof rattled and rattled.

This mountain road leads directly to the top of the mountain. Shen Xun drove up to the halfway up the mountain and stopped. Several people were already waiting there.

Fortunately, the car lights were turned on, and Shen Xun slammed on the brakes. If he had stepped on the gas and rushed upwards, it's uncertain whether they would still be alive now.

Parking the car firmly not far from the few people, Shen Xun took out a half-reclined chair from the car and put it beside the car, inserted a sign to exchange for ores and crystals.

Seeing Shen Xun's appearance, several people knew that someone was coming, so they took a note and went forward, "A catty of grain?"

They still couldn't believe it, whether it was true or not that they collected half a jin of grain more than the official ore and spar.

After all, the items were hard-earned by them, and they can exchange for more supplies. Of course, they know how to choose

.

Shen Xun tapped the sign with the back of the knife in his hand. It was written clearly that twenty catties of ore or spar could be exchanged for one catty of grain. There are only three types of food more than the base, sweet potatoes, potatoes, wheat, any one of these three can be full, and this is also Shen Xun's plan long ago.

If you go looking for it by yourself, you won't be able to find so many ores. It's better to cooperate with these survivors. Anyway, these things are just a matter of moving your fingers for her.

There were pistols strapped to Shen Xun's legs and waist, and the long sniper rifle was leaning against the chair. Several people looked at each other and no one dared to step forward.

In the end, a woman came over. She didn't know whether the news was true or not. She only brought twenty catties of ore and wanted to give it a try.

"Hello, twenty catties of ore." The woman put the bag on the ground and opened it, and Shen Xun sat on the chair and watched.

The woman felt apprehensive all of a sudden, she erected the bag and poured out all the ore, "Pick it up and put it on top."

Shen Xun took out the weighing device and asked the woman to put the ore on it.

Seeing the horizontal knife in Shen Xun's hand, the woman quickly picked up the ore and put it on, it was exactly twenty catties.

"What do you want to change," Shen Xun said flatly.

"I...I want to change rice," the woman's voice was full of excitement, and it was really possible to change it. It's great, there is food.

A catty of rice can be eaten sparingly, and the family can eat gruel for two days. Even if it can be exchanged, it can be more than half a catty of grain.

Taking the ore into the rear compartment, Shen Xun put the ore into the space.

"Do you have a bag?" Shen Xun weighed out a catty of rice.

"Yes, yes, there are bags." The woman took out a black plastic belt from her pocket, and Shen Xun poured the rice into it. The woman's face was full of excitement.

The base traded half a catty of grain, which was short of a catty or two, but this was a real catty of rice.