Chapter 57: The Master Really Doesn't Love Me Anymore

Both stoves were taken out, the floor heating was turned on, and the cold air in the room was gradually dissipated.

Shen Xun closed the door and huddled in this small world.

Taking out the reclining chair and a small table, Shen Xun took off his coat and picked fresh fruits, spicy and spicy lo mei, chicken feet, duck neck and chicken legs, some kelp and side dishes.

Spicy Rabbit Meat also took a portion and opened it. With a glass of warm lemonade, Shen Xun took out his tablet and started watching the drama.

Lai Fu smelled these spicy things, it was not his favorite taste, Shen Xun broke the snake meat into pieces, cracked three eggs in it, and heated it on the stove.

The surface of the cooked snake meat was covered with eggs, Laifu smelled the fragrance and waited, Shen Xun poured the snake meat into Laifu's bowl.

The alienated snake meat it has been thinking about and the eggs it likes, Laifu ate it in small bites for a while, savoring the rare delicacy.

Shen Xun didn't watch at double speed, just spent the afternoon on the recliner, eating the spicy and delicious rabbit meat left Shen Xun with endless aftertaste, and opened another pack.

This food is so good to follow the drama, it's just amazing.

After eating the snacks and fruit, Shen Xun watched two more episodes until it got dark and the iron door was knocked, it was Lin Xiangrui and the others who were done.

Shen Xun put on plush slippers, wrapped his coat in a padded jacket that reached below his knees, and put on a fleece hat on his head. When he stepped out of this door, it was a different world.

Shen Xun picked two cabbages from the vegetable garden. These vegetables were frozen to death, but due to the weather, they can still be kept fresh for a long time.

A bag of chicken wings and cola, Shen Xun wants to eat chicken wings with cola today.

Bringing his own ingredients, Shen Xun opened the door and put the things on the cubicle table, "I want to eat Coca-Cola chicken wings."

"Okay," Lin

Xiangrui thawed and cleaned the chicken wings, while Shen Xun watched seriously, "Actually, cooking is very simple. You only need to learn one of the frying methods for many dishes, and you will be able to master them."

Shen Xun sounded like he was listening to a scripture, Lin Xiangrui explained to Shen Xun while talking.

During the simmering stage, Chen Cheng also came out, his palms were covered with black ash, obviously he had gone to make a charcoal fire, Shen Xun looked into the room, and saw a lot of stacked wood piled up in the corner.

Lin Xiangrui poured hot water for Chen Cheng to wash his hands, Shen Xun followed suit, and the spicy smell lingered on his hands for a long time.

A small round wooden table, a pot of hot white rice porridge, cabbage with mashed garlic, chicken wings with cola, spicy fried octopus feet, and steamed buns steamed by Lin Xiangrui himself.

The three of them now knew that food was hard to come by, and they all held on after they were full.

Shen Xun said goodbye to the two, and Chen Cheng brought the stove into the house.

There was heating in the room, floor heating, and two stoves. At a temperature of more than 60 below zero, Shen Xun also felt unusually warm. After boiling hot water, Shen Xun realized that he was stared at by a pair of eyes for a long time.

"I'm sorry, I was too hungry just now, I will feed you first next time," Lai Fu looked at Shen Xun with a pair of aggrieved eyes.

Lin Xiangrui knocked on the door to ask for dinner, Shen Xun got carried away, but she patted her ass and left, Laifu was still hungry.

Shen Xun took diced crocodile meat and snake meat from the space, put two pieces of beautiful fish oil, cracked two eggs on top, and put it on the stove to heat it up.

After Laifu finished eating, Shen Xun also took a bath, brushed Laifu's teeth, heated up the electric blanket, put away a stove, and Laifu slept at Shen Xun's feet.

At night, screams sounded from time to time in every corner of the city, but they soon returned to normal.

quiet. When Shen Xun got up in the morning, Lin Xiangrui had already prepared a meal, the two of them had already had breakfast and left, leaving a copy for Shen Xun.

When Shen Xun opened the door, he saw the steamed buns on the small table, as well as a portion of fried cabbage and meat chili. Shen Xun heated the things in the microwave. The steamed buns were dipped in chili sauce and a bite of cabbage was eaten. Shen Xun finished it all.

Laifu squatted by the door and looked at Shen Xun helplessly: the master only cares about eating, and doesn't love it at all. I remember that the master would carefully prepare delicious food for it every day.

Shen Xun looked at Lai Fu standing by the door, and drank a few mouthfuls of water, "Lai Fu, come here," Lai Fu walked slowly to Shen Xun's side.

Shen Xun took out two large pieces of snake meat, as well as a live fish and fresh shrimp, "Eat it quickly," it looked at Shen Xun and then at the bowl, it really didn't love it anymore, even its favorite egg there is none left.

I remember every meal before.

Shen Xun looked in the bowl only to find that there was an egg missing, and took out the egg from the space, "Hey, eat it quickly."

In front of the delicious food, Laifu immersed himself in eating, Shen Xun squatted down and looked at Laifu, then stood up and made gestures, Laifu had grown up a lot.

"Come here," Shen Xun took out a ruler from the space, and measured a height of two meters on the wall. Laifu walked over, and Shen Xun grabbed Laifu and stood by the wall, drawing with a pen where Laifu stopped. Check it out.

Shen Xun went downstairs and pushed his bicycle out. He was going to go in a different direction today, but he still had to go to that alley before going.

"You're up," Lin Xiangrui rubbed his hands, the woolen gloves were already a little torn, Shen Xun smiled back at him, "The steamed buns are delicious, did you make the chili sauce yourself?"

Lin Xiangrui nodded.