Chapter 54: The Shadow In The Unfinished Building

Without Shen Xun, this time Yu Jianguo brought one more person, his former friend from Building E.

Several people went against Shen Xun.

The sun was shining brightly, but people couldn't feel any warmth, and the ice and snow showed no signs of melting. Shen Xun stopped the bicycle, opened the thermos and took a sip of ginger water.

She has already stocked up enough supplies, eating and drinking is enough for three lifetimes, but she has no experience in fighting alienated animals in her previous lifetime.

Shen Xun squatted down and looked at Laifu, the padded jacket he was wearing really looked a size too small.

Changing into a new padded jacket for Laifu, Shen Xun rode on his bicycle and walked leisurely, as if he really took the dog out for a walk after breakfast.

Laifu was digging holes again, and Shen Xun could still see some people who froze to death on the road after walking for a while.

Riding a bicycle to the alley yesterday, Shen Xun thought about trying his luck to see if he could meet alienated animals. After all, for them now, it was a canteen where they could eat enough.

Shen Xun does not have the attribute of a road idiot. She already had a route in her mind after walking the road yesterday.

Laifu behaved quite normally, Shen Xun slowed down, and when he arrived at the alley, the alley was still the same as yesterday, the traces of the fight were buried by the wind and snow.

After confirming that there was no abnormality and that the corpses showed no signs of being disturbed, Shen Xun wandered out of the city center on a bicycle.

Even if there are alienated animals, the city center is densely populated, so there shouldn't be that many alienated animals. Shen Xun rode a bicycle out of the city center and headed in one direction.

After riding for more than half an hour, Shen Xun got off the bicycle and pushed it. Most of the buildings here collapsed, and there was no building to block the wind.

She blew unconsciously. When Shen Xun pushed the bicycle and wanted to step over the railing, Lai Fu bit Shen Xun's trouser leg and dragged Shen Xun to another direction.

"Lead the way," Shen Xun straddled onto the bicycle, and Laifu ran swiftly on the ice with vigorous limbs.

Passing through several collapsed buildings, Laifu brought Shen Xun to an unfinished building. Shen Xun parked his bicycle in place, stepped on the gravel, and followed Laifu into the unfinished building.

This unfinished building has good building materials, and it hasn't broken after soaking for a month.

There were traces of freezing on the crushed stones. Even though Shen Xun wore non-slip shoes, he still slipped twice.

Passing through the gravel, Shen Xun jumped down. She should be on the second floor of the unfinished building at this time. The entire second floor is empty, with only dozens of pillars standing.

The black water on the ground has also been frozen into ice.

As soon as Laifu changed from yesterday's excitement, the more he walked in, the closer he was to Shen Xun. Shen Xun observed Laifu's reaction, and the pistol was already in his hand.

For no reason, she felt as if she was being stared at by something, she was hairy all over, every time she approached a pillar, Shen Xun was cautious, if there was something hiding behind, she would not be able to dodge in time.

Walking to the stairs on the second floor, Shen Xun looked at the bloodstains on the stairs. The long bloodstains were dragged down from the upstairs, and the color was dark or light.

Judging from the direction of the traces, he should have been dragged downstairs, the ground was pitch black, and the dark Shen Xun didn't dare to go down rashly, so he took out a strong flashlight from the space.

Shen Xun looked down, and a black shadow ran quickly under the strong light, very fast, Lai Fu's body was attacking, and he never relaxed.

Shen Xun poked the flashlight in again, the space was too big, the thing was hidden, and the

In a flash, I didn't see what it was at all. Not daring to deny that that thing found her, and was hiding somewhere downstairs waiting to give her a fatal blow, Shen Xun put away the bright flashlight and stepped on the stairs.

With twelve steps, Shen Xun clenched the gun in his hand and stepped up step by step. The third floor was fine, except for those standing pillars, the sunlight could still shine in, and he could barely see.

I don't know how long the unfinished building has been vacant, and the porcelain powder on the wall has turned black.

Compared with the second floor, the ground on the third floor has a lot more yellow-brown mucus and traces of crawling. Shen Xun looked at his feet, and the mucus was frozen on the ground, which just looked disgusting.

Laifu bit Shen Xun's trouser legs tightly, preventing her from going forward. Shen Xun hid behind the pillar vigilantly, the gun in his hand was loaded.

In the shadow of six or seven pillars, Shen Xun saw a black figure and walked towards the shadow with light steps. Shen Xun widened his eyes and held his breath.

A boa constrictor as thick as a bucket was entrenched in the corner, and Laifu was clung to Shen Xun's side, and Shen Xun could feel its fear.

The tail of the boa constrictor slapped the ground from time to time. The body of the snake was bulging, and it could be seen that it was a human-shaped outline. It kept secreting yellow mucus from its abdomen, and the whole body of the snake was covered in mucus.

After five or six laps, there was a huge snake head on top, Shen Xun couldn't tell how long it was.

In the shadows, the boa constrictor had already opened its eyes. It silently looked at Shen Xun. Laifu let out a low growl, and Shen Xun turned around and ran away. Unexpectedly, the boa constrictor had already woken up.

She thought she was careful enough with her actions.

The boa constrictor found Shen Xun when she stepped into the third floor, but it was already full and had no plans to eat any more.