Chapter 59: You Want To Be My Dog Too

Shen Xun pushed the bicycle over, and Lai Fu stood at her feet.

Seeing Shen Xun going downstairs, Lin Xiangrui waved to Shen Xun in the crowd, "Shen Xun, this way." Only then did Shen Xun see that many people gathered downstairs in Tianfu, there were downstairs in every building, and it seemed the same Go out to find supplies.

Shen Xun pushed the bicycle to Lin Xiangrui's side, opened the kettle and took a sip of ginger water.

After waiting for two minutes, Sun Jiahong and Zhang Yuanchao also came, but there was an extra woman behind them, and Sun Jiahong greeted them.

The woman was wrapped in a loose padded jacket, and her thin body was huddled in the padded jacket.

"This is my wife, Chen Hui," Zhang Yuanchao introduced Chen Hui to the three, and Sun Jiahong obviously knew her.

Chen Hui greeted several people, Shen Xun squatted down to check Laifu's teeth, Laifu saw that Shen Xun took care of him, and put his head against Shen Xun's thigh, it had grown a lot taller now.

Shen Xun played games with it, Chen Hui put away her smile in embarrassment, and Lin Xiangrui responded to her alone after she greeted her.

Lin Xiangrui was also embarrassed, Chen Cheng couldn't speak, and Shen Xun could only feel a little emotional when eating and killing people.

After waiting for another two minutes, Yu Jianguo also came. He brought Huang Weiguo, his friend, and three women. The surrounding supplies have been searched recently, and today they are going to look for supplies further afield.

More people can find more. Inspired by Chen Cheng and Lin Xiangrui, several people brought their wives out, otherwise they would go out alone to find supplies, so many people in the family opened their mouths to wait for food.

Shen Xun was still playing chasing battle with Laifu in the snow. When a snowball was thrown, Shen Xun threw it at Laifu. Laifu was very fast and dodged in one go.

"Shen Xun..." Yu Jianguo called Shen Xun

, a group of twelve people, six men and six women, except for Shen Xun, who were all wrapped into zongzi. Shen Xun was wearing cold-proof clothes and jackets, and his movements were more convenient than a few people.

Yu Jianguo introduced several people. The extra man in the team, Shen Xun, had met twice. His name was Luo Wanquan. He also brought his wife along.

Several people were walking on the spot, and their bodies could be warmer when they moved around.

Yu Jianguo planned a route, and the group of people set off towards this route. Shen Xun rode a bicycle and walked beside the group of people. Except for the collapsed building, the first and second floors were buried under the ice. .

After walking for a while, Laifu went to shave ice again, and Lin Xiangrui looked curiously, "What is it doing?" Laifu dug several holes during the journey alone.

"You can go and have a look," Shen Xun rode swayingly, Lin Xiangrui was about to walk towards Laifu, but Chen Cheng grabbed his hand.

Shen Xun looked at Chen Cheng with a smile on his face, it seemed that he had already met him.

Those pits dug by Laifu were full of dead people. Under the ice layer, many people were buried in them that night.

After walking for more than an hour, a building stood in front of several people. It was more than 40 floors high, but a large hole had been smashed outside the wall, and it had obviously been searched.

Someone stuck his head out upstairs, and Yu Jianguo asked a few people to continue walking. This building is already occupied, and there will be conflicts if they go in to search again.

"I can't go forward anymore," Huang Weiguo put his hands in his sleeves, and his hands were almost unconscious.

"If you continue to move forward, it will take a long time to drag back the things you find," Luo Wanquan also suggested.

Shen Xun didn't join the quarrel of several people, she drank water by the side of the road,

He also gave Laifu a sip, and drank the ginger water that was smoking white, and his body was very warm. "Little sister, can you give me a drink?" The woman walked to Shen Xun's side and looked at the thermos hanging around Shen Xun's neck. She had seen it just now, and the water was hot and smoking when poured out.

She was almost dying of cold, and they all came out together to look for supplies, drinking saliva should be fine, she looked at Shen Xun's young age.

The woman was Huang Weiguo's wife, Shen Xun glanced at the few people who were still discussing, "No," she refused very simply.

"It's just a drink of water. You gave the dog a drink just now. It's okay to give me a drink," the woman shrank.

"I gave it a drink because it's my dog, why, you want to be my dog ​​too," Shen Xun looked at the woman with disgust, she wanted to be her but she didn't want to.

Lin Xiangrui had a suppressed smile on his face, sure enough Shen Xun was pissed off, and he felt a little relieved in his heart.

"You're talking too much, sister Yun just wants to drink," the woman stood up and spoke for sister Yun.

Shen Xun rode on the bicycle, "She asked me if I wanted it, and I will give it."

When the woman thought that the things belonged to Shen Xun, she really couldn't care less, but she still couldn't get angry, "It's just a sip of water...".

"Stop talking," Yu Jianguo and the others also stopped discussing, looking at Shen Xun and Sister Yun, Shen Xun didn't care.

The woman is Yu Jianguo's wife, and Yu Jianguo and Huang Weiguo are friends, and of course their wives are also good friends in private.

Opinions obviously diverged, and Yu Jianguo wanted to continue walking, but Huang Weiguo and Luo Wanquan both thought it was time to change places, and it would be good to go back and search as they went, even if they searched for some wood.