Chapter 86 I Was Really Accidental

"Impromptu show, do a magic trick for you, don't be afraid."

Shen Xun adjusted the sniper rifle, installed the silencer, stood back, and retreated to the stairs, the recoil was just right.

The wound on the woman's calf hit by the bullet had already been frozen to the point of numbness, and she still looked at Shen Xun with dull eyes.

It was definitely not a magic trick just now. She saw the sniper rifle appear out of thin air in front of her eyes. She supported her body with both hands and retreated. The woman retreated to the door of Room 2101.

Bang, the bullet shot straight at the woman, hitting her left arm, her body lost support instantly, and the woman lay on the ground.

"What the hell are you... Ah," Shen Xun shot a second time, hitting her right arm.

The woman could no longer move, she could only watch the devil pull the trigger before her eyes, Shen Xun's eyes remained calm.

Without answering the woman's words, Shen Xun continued to pull the trigger.

What kind of a good person could come to pry at her door at night? Shen Xun would definitely satisfy the other person's wish for this kind of person who was rushing to death.

The woman's limbs had already been shot, and the stinging pain from the wound hit her brain directly, making her almost faint.

But Shen Xun just couldn't give her a good time.

Putting away the sniper rifle, Shen Xun walked up to the woman and squatted down. This woman was smarter and more ruthless than most people.

And she is also good at skills. If I guessed correctly, those men who were killed just now were all her younger brothers.

For this kind of person, Shen Xun said that he still likes it very much, it's only because this woman is staring at her.

After playing enough, Shen Xun took out the dagger, gave her a good time, lifted the body and threw it from the window.

Along with the corpse on the stairs and the two men who were shot to death, Shen Xun

They were all thrown down, and there were four corpses leaning against the door.

Shen Xun didn't dare to just go forward, put on the Jueyuan gloves, Shen Xun moved the four of them away from the iron gate, then picked up one with each hand, and threw them all down.

The shells of the smoke bombs and tear gas bombs were put away, and Shen Xun opened the iron door to enter the house.

After a busy night, there was no consumption of mental energy but much physical energy, so Lai Fu squatted by the door and waited for Shen Xun.

Shen Xun took off his gloves and patted Laifu's ears, "Go to sleep."

Lai Fu swayed and followed behind Shen Xun, watching Shen Xun take off his coat and fall on the bed, "Aww~~."

It also wants to go in, but its body is too big, and it can't even get in the door.

After turning on the iron gate electric voltage, Shen Xun lay on the bed, this time, no one should disturb him anymore, and went to sleep.

When he woke up in the morning, Shen Xun opened the iron door and looked towards 2202. Lin Xiangrui and the two haven't come back yet, so they should have left.

Both of them were robbed for two consecutive days, and they had nothing to eat. It is estimated that Lin Xiangrui also has a long memory.

After making breakfast for Laifu, Shen Xun simply steamed the buns and shrimp dumplings, adjusted the dipping sauce, started running after breakfast, and warmed up first.

Now the load has not been adjusted as before, but when the body feels that the body has adapted during the exercise, it is directly increased.

While exercising and increasing the weight, Shen Xun looked at the heavy iron plate hanging on her arm, and she herself didn't know how much weight she was already carrying.

After sweating all over, I boiled hot water and wiped it briefly, otherwise I would probably catch a cold in the afternoon.

A lot of people have been robbing everywhere recently, and many people in Building F have left long ago, and now even Lin Xiangrui has left.

Without a neighbor, Shen Xun became more daring,

What to eat for lunch, or something heavy, I haven't eaten anything strong for a long time. Putting on the fluffy pajamas, adding a woolen coat, and putting on a long padded jacket, and sitting by the stove for a while, Shen Xun felt warm.

Moving the stove to the living room, Shen Xun took out the stone pot fish from the space. God knows, he could only eat two bites when he was outside.

The fish was eaten before the rainstorm. I heated the stone pot fish on the fire, washed some side dishes and cooked it.

"Shuang." After eating the whole fish, I added some shrimps, which tasted good after cooking. I opened a can of beer, and my lunch was full.

The smell of stone pot fish is really strong, and it took half an hour to dissipate, and I changed the smelly cotton clothes.

"Come here." Shen Xun put on his shoes and tied the knot, Laifu squatted in front of Shen Xun, and Shen Xun took out the scissors and trimmed the long hair on its chin.

Due to the extreme cold, many animals grow thick hair to keep out the cold.

The hair on Laifu's body, which was still very short, gradually grew longer with the passage of time, and Shen Xun had to trim it every once in a while.

"Don't move, I won't cut you again this time, trust me," Shen Xun grabbed its receding body.

Laifu leaned back vigorously, but still couldn't escape Shen Xun's palm. Every time the scissors clicked, it trembled.

"I told you that I was really careless last time, why didn't you believe me," Shen Xun cut the last knife, "Okay."

Lai Fu seemed to have received an amnesty, turned around and ran behind the sofa to hide.

"Don't mess around, come here quickly and I'll take you out to play," Shen Xun put on the Jueyuan gloves and opened the iron door.