7.

The next day, it is time for Tom to go to his next concert. And so, he heads to his car and he drives down to the arena, as he has a lot of work to do to make sure everything goes smoothly for tonight. He is feeling a lot better now, his mind a little bit more clear. His mind is now just focused on his Angel, and making sure that she knows how much she means to him. She made him a better man, and he will never ever make her feel pain again, not of the kind he made her feel before.

Angel wakes up alone, knowing that Tom has a concert.
She dresses in a skirt and in a black crop top, and she has a messy bun. She takes her glasses and she goes to her car.

Tom has set out every single little detail for the concert, from sound checks to even the very minute details such as the stage layout and even the smallest set design choices. He has made sure every detail is perfect, and now he is ready for the show to start tonight. He cannot help but feel proud of himself, and the more he prepares, the more he feels that he is really going back into the swing of things.

And so, the afternoon passes and finally, it is time for the show. Tom gets into his starting position, and the concert begins.

She is in the crowd, smiling at her husband. She feels happy for him and she loves him but she is still hating him at the same time.

*When he looks out into the crowd, he notices her and immediately smiles back. She looks amazing, and she looks so happy as well. He is glad that she has decided to come here and support him, as it gives him a lot of confidence. He plays at the guitar all the show, helping the band. The show is crazy and everybody loves it.

"Thank you, Los Angeles! It's an absolute pleasure to be back on stage here, and we hope you've enjoyed the show!", Bill exclaims, and immediately the crowd cheers and claps for him and his band.

"Thank you! Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for coming out here tonight and supporting us! We mean it!", he says, and his smile is wider than it has been since a very long time.
He feels happy, and he is happy that she came out to support him as well. He looks to the side, right to where she is. He wishes he could go down to see her, to show her how much of an amazing woman she is. He will tell her. He will let her know later. But right now, she seems happy.

Time skip.

Angel is on the road, on her way to their house. She is driving safe but after a few minutes, another car is against Angel's car, and her car is rolling on the road.

Angel wakes up and she takes the phone and she quickly calls Tom.

Tom immediately picks up. He's actually in their bedroom, and he immediately jumps up when he hears that it is her on the other side.
"Angel! Are you okay?! What's going on?! Oh God, please be okay...", he says, and his heart starts racing. He is terrified, scared he will lose the woman who has given him his second chance.

"Tom... I've had a accident... call... the... police...", she whispers.

Oh God...he's never been this scared, never felt this terrified. His heart is racing and he wants nothing more than to keep her safe. He reaches for his phone and he calls the police, telling them what has happened.

"I've called the police, they're on their way. They're going to help you...and they're going to take you to the hospital if it's necessary...", he says, his voice filled with worry and fear.

"Thank...", she whispers but she doesn't finished the phrase because she passed out.

"Oh no...oh no...", Tom thoughts to himself.

"Angel!", he screams, and his heart sinks as he hears that final gasp.
He screams no, screaming for her to wake up, shouting from her to hear him and to wake up. He is so scared, so desperately scared...he did never thought that he will ever want to see anything more than to see her open her eyes again.

The phone is down. She is there... with a lot of injuries, trying to be alive. Angel wants to make it for him. For her first love and the biggest enemy.

Time skip.

"No no no...Angel!", he shouts, running as fast as he can to the hospital, terrified when he gets there. He is so scared that they cannot save her...and he hopes and prays for the best. He doesn't know what else to do. He doesn't know what to think. But if anything happens to her, he won't ever recover.

When he arrives at the hospital, he runs to her side, trying to hold her hand and trying to speak with her. Whatever happens, he just hopes that she makes it.

All the news at the TV are about Angelina.

"Angelina Miller, now Kaulitz, aka Angel, the singer from the Ecstasy band had a accident. We have some anonymous sources, and they said that Laura Marathi, Tom's ex girlfriend made the accident because she couldn't stand the marriage that the celebrities have."

Tom hears this and his jaw drops. This was not some accident...this was all Laura's fault. She must have done this on purpose, and that anger fuels him even more. He feels the tears begin to form in the corners of his eyes at the thought that Laura could have done this to his Angel.

Anger and fear are the two emotions he feels right now. Fear because he is worried for his Angel, anger that Laura could hurt his Angel. He cannot stand for this...he doesn't know what to do...he feels totally helpless.

After a while, Angel is in the bed, with some injuries on her face and on her body. She is sleeping, thinking about her biggest enemy and the first love at the same time.

Tom sits by her side, his hand softly caressing her hair as he looks at her. Her beautiful face with all these new cuts and injuries fills him with anger and sadness. He doesn't want to see her like this. He wants to heal her, and he wants her to feel better, but he doesn't know what to do. All he can do now, is just be there, and he knows he will stay there and will not leave until she gets better. He will take care of her. Angel deserves it.

And after a while, he wants to go home.
Before he leaves for home, he leans in and kisses her cheek, whispering a simple 'I love you' and he does so. He is not sure if she can hear him, or if she even wakes up. But he wants her to know that she is loved, and that he will be by her side through all of this.

As he walks out of the hospital room, he is filled with anger. He feels so furious right now, so angry at Laura for what she did. He feels like he has to see her...he needs to understand why she did that to his Angel.