3.

The next day, Tom is up and ready early. He takes a quick shower before putting on his tuxedo, running a comb through his hair as he stands in front of the mirror and gives himself a once-over. He smiles, a smug, confident smile, one that tells of an ego larger than any other man can boast.

He smiles softly as he takes a glimpse out the window. Today is going to be a perfect day. Their wedding will be perfect, and the future he'd planned out for them will be perfect.

Angel didn't slept all night. She was thinking about Tom.
She gets up and she goes to take a shower. After that, she goes to the salon to get ready for the wedding.
When she gets back from her salon visit, a maid has already laid out her dress, a gorgeous, classic white bridal gown with a delicate veil. One her makeup and hair are done, she can already hear the wedding guests arriving.
She glances around, anxious but excited to have her big moment...her one day. She smiles as she sees the maid with a small bouquet of her favourite flowers. It's almost time...
She barely knows what she feels for Tom, but she is still hating him.
She goes to the door. Is the moment.
The moment she opens the door, a wave of emotion crashes over her. All eyes are on her as she descends the staircase in her stunning white bridal dress. She looks beautiful...and every emotion, every thought, is forgotten in the moment as she looks out at the sea of guests...all here for her. Her father, standing proudly next to her, smiles at her as he puts his arm around her. He's so proud of her.

He watches her descend those stairs with love in his eyes. His smile grows bigger and bigger, and by the time she makes it to the bottom, he's there on one knee, a gorgeous bouquet of white roses in hand and a ring glittering on his finger.

"Angel...", he whispers, his voice full of love as he looks into her eyes, his expression filled with such kindness and warmth, such unconditional love and adoration. His hand shakes a little as he slips the ring onto her finger...he just can't believe their wedding day is finally here.

Angel smiles and her dark brown eyes have a lot of emotions: love, hate, madness, anger.

She puts the ring on his finger.

"I will regret it for all my life. That's it. Ten seconds and my life is completely changed.", she says in her mind.

Tom gives a sigh of relief as she puts the ring on his finger, then stands up and nods at her with a happy smile.

"You look beautiful, Angel.", he smirks, his playful eyes sparkling as he looks at her. His tone is filled with pride and love as he whispers, "My beautiful wife...my Angel.", he kisses her then, and a collective "Awwww" echoes through the audience.
Angel kisses him back. She just kisses him, without any emotion. Without any passion. Just a kiss.

The speech goes on for a while longer before the priest finally proclaims, "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Tom grins like an idiotic, blushing boy...that was his Angel, his wife. He was finally married...this was a moment he'd been looking forward to for the longest time. He waits a moment, savouring every second, before turning to his wife. "Kiss me.", he whispers, his voice soft and loving, filled with adoration.
His heart sinks. He'd thought the kiss would bring her a little closer to him...show him that she liked him even a little. But now that he saw her kiss him without any passion, without any emotion, he felt a little let down...and his heart hurt as a result.
He lets go of her hand, and the priest hands them a certificate of marriage.
"Congratulations, you two.", he chirps, and the audience celebrates with them.

"What do you want to do now, dear?",Tom asks, a little frown on his lips.

Angel smiles a little.

"Let's dance."