4~Bullshit

"Prada! You look well, come in have a seat" Mrs Grace says.

Mrs Grace is the proprietress of Regent and also a family friend. When she heard about my parents, she would always send money and when I was old enough she let me come to Regent on scholarship.

"So how are you doing? How does it feel to be in your last year here?"

"I feel great, but at the same time sad. I don't really know what's next for me after highschool. It's not like I'm rich and have the money to attend top ranking colleges or travel the world. I'm kinda confused"

"I'm sure you'll figure something out. You always do. And plus I'm here for you always" her middle age British lady voice is somewhat calming to hear.

I nod my head, and I look around the office.

"I called you here to tell you that your request for the library to be open after school hours has been granted"

"Really!"

"Yes. But I'm pretty sure you will be the only one in the library so you can have the key" she says as she hands me the cold silver key.

"You really trust me don't you. What if I used the library as a private make out spot?"

"Have fun. This is your senior year after all"

"Eww. Thanks for the key though" I say as I stand up.

"You're welcome. And remember if you need anything I'm one call away"

I thank her again and I leave the office.

I sure know where I'm headed tonight.

~~~~~~~~~

Can someone tell me why I'm feeling so gasted as if I'm about to do some illegal shit, when in reality I'm going to the library after hours after I was giving permission to do so.

I'm so boring sometimes.

I open the doors and walk in.

My favourite thing about this school is the library. It's huge.

It is so regal and quaint at the same time. It really gives library from beauty and the beast vibes.

I go to my favourite section. Yes! There are sections.

The romance section.

Romance novels are my shit. It helps me get through the day.

My eyes scan for an interesting title, but when my eyes land on wuthering heights, I can't help myself.

I have probably read it a million times over. I sit down and open to my favourite part.

'whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the-'

The library doors open and close. And because it's so quiet I can hear footsteps.

I am officially scared. No one else knows the library is open. Not even Amelia.

I try to focus on my book, but my heart is skipping 12 beats right now!

I anxiously look around and the footsteps seem to be getting closer and closer.

And just then, my scared face turns to a nasty glare when I see it's Jay.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I heard the library was open" his voice dead.

"No you didn't"

"Do I look like I'm joking Prada. If that even is your real name" his face evident with disgust.

"What are you taking about?"

"I'm talking about the fact that you're a liar" his words make my entire body tremble.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh just admit it. You have been lying to all of us from the beginning. Summer in Vietnam, bullshit. Luxury homes, bullshit. Tech mogul parents, bullshit bullshit bullshit"

Tears begin to form in my eyes

"Please Jay, you can't tell anyone. What can I do for you to not tell people?" I beg.

"Nothing" he says unmoving and in monotone.

"Please" I plead and my voice starts to break.

I don't understand how he could have possibly found out. My mind starts racing for what to do next.

"I'll get you whatever you want"

"How would you do that when you don't have anything to give" he says mockingly.

"I'll do anything"

"Anything?"

My heart skips a beat at his reply, but what really can I do. I can't risk this secret being exposed.

"Y... Yes" I stutter.

"Well, I guess there is one thing I want...