S.O.S

"Why did you sacrifice yourself for someone you don't know?" He looked down at me with his icy blue eyes waiting for my answer. 

"Because" I stuttered out and he grabbed my wrist forcing me to stand up. 

"Because you're innocent and full of kindness and love" He spat as if those traits were something to be ashamed of. 

"She needs help, she's deathly sick" I looked up at him as he stared down at me, amused. I shivered and held myself and he pulled me into his arms.

"I need help too" He held my wrist softly and I pulled it from his grasp. 

"Get somebody else to do it then" I started to walk away when he pushed me down over his desk, exposing my ass to him. 

"You know, I originally wanted her to come please me but I guess you wanted me to" His hand rubbed down my ass and I furrowed my brows at what he had said. I turned around and wrapped my arm around his neck. 

"Maybe, I did" I said looking up into his confused eyes. He smashed his lips against mine and I kissed him back before pulling his gun out of the back of his pants. I loaded it and fired hitting him right in the head. I watched his body go limp and heard more gunfire throughout the house. I opened the door and watched guards running away from his office. I shot both of them in the back and made my way back to Maggie. I busted in the door to see a guard zipping his pants up and Maggie's unconscious body naked on the bed. I shot him in the dick and hit his head with the butt of the gun. 

"I'm so sorry, Maggie" I started to redress her and heard someone running towards our room. I started cursing and stood in front of her with the gun aimed at the only way in. We were trapped and alone. I heard the footsteps getting closer and started to cry. I started violently shaking and sobbing by now and I heard a gun click. 

"Please, no. No" I cried and shut my eyes while blocking Maggie and I felt arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes and seen Luis guarding the door and I dropped the gun in my hand. 

"God, I thought I'd never see you again. Are you hurt?" Matteo looked over me and sighed a sigh of relief when he realized I was alright. He quickly took his jacket off and covered me before he started to pull me out of the room. 

"No, don't leave her. Please" I ran back to Maggie and held her hand before looking back to Matteo. 

"Is she even alive?" He checked her pulse and shook his head. 

"No" I wrapped my arms around her and cried into her body. "Maggie, no. I'm so sorry" I felt a head caress my head and heard her cough. 

"Alyssa?" Luis quickly scooped her up and she started to cry.

"Maggie, it's okay. They're with me" She wrapped her arms around Luis' neck and I rubbed her back. 

"Can we go home?" Matteo looked down at me and nodded. 

We ended up having to move to a different mansion that was quite a way from the old house. Maggie was in critical condition, but they said she would make it. Matteo hasn't taken his eyes off of me since the incident, but I can't blame him. He blames himself for what happened and hasn't gotten over it. Maggie has nightmares every night, but I'm staying strong. 

"Mr. Munoz" The doctor walked into the kitchen where me and Matteo were eating lunch and I quickly followed him to Maggie's room. She was finally awake and talking again and I engulfed her in a hug. 

"Hey, pretty girl" I said as she hugged me back. I watched her smile and a tear fell down my cheek. She wiped it away and held my hand. 

"Thank you, to all of you. I surely thought I would've died at his hands" 

"I told you I was going to get you out of there" 

"Who even killed him? When I walked in his office he was dead and had a bullet wound on his head" 

"A suicide maybe?" 

"I did it" I said and Matteo licked the inside of his cheek while staring at me. Luis and Maggie were staring at me in disbelief while Matteo looked like it turned him on. 

"Why?" Luis said as he sat down in front of the bed. Everyone was staring at me like I was telling a story. 

"Because he kidnaps us and abused Maggie for way too long, plus he said he was going to kill my husband and keep me for himself" Matteo's eyes lit up and he looked shocked. 

"Then the guy in the room you were being kept in?" Luis insisted on me to keep talking about what happened. 

"He was..." I looked over at Maggie and she rubbed her thumb across my hand. "He was just hurting her and I couldn't take it. So I shot him in the dick and hit his head with my gun" 

"Did they touch you?" 

"He had me bent over his desk and was going to rape me and I turned around and he forced me to kiss him. That's when I grabbed his gun and shot him and went to get Maggie. I shot two guards on the way too" 

"Kill count is four, and that's your first time killing people?" 

"Three, that one dude is still alive. Do you want me to dispose of him?" Matteo asked and I looked over at Maggie.

"Can I watch?" I asked and Matteo seemed surprised. 

"Yeah, I don't see a problem with that" He grabbed my hand and started leading me through the house. 

"Did they find any other survivors?" Matteo wrapped his arm around my waist while he was walking with me. 

"No there wasn't. Maggie was alone" I felt so bad for her, she really had no hope left. I'm so glad I had the chance to find her and rescue her. She seems so kind even after all the hell those evil people had put her through. Her beautiful smile caught me so off guard at how bright it was. She was glowing.