Boredom

Matteo has had a bunch of different men in and out of the house all week and I rarely see him anymore. I hang out with his 'under boss' as they call it more than I have with Matteo. He's explained that a complication has come up and if Matteo is irritable that the problem is why. 

"Luis, take her out for some food please" Matteo said as he was walking past headed back to his office. I grabbed his hand making him stop and actually focus on me. 

"I want to eat lunch with you" He softly smiled and wrapped me up in a gentle hug before he kissed my lips. 

"I'd love that so much baby, but I have so much work to recover. We will soon, I promise" My smile faded and he pecked my forehead before he apologized and walked back into his office. 

"You don't want to hangout with me?" Luis joked and I gave him a quick smile before looking back at the office door. I turned and started walking towards the stairs with Luis and sighed. 

"Does he even eat when he's like this?" Luis furrowed his brow while he took time to think about his answer and shrugged. 

"It really just depends on how things are going. If they're going to shit then no" I sat down in the passenger side of his car and watched as he walked around the front of the car. 

"So how are things going?" Luis shook his head as he pulled off down the driveway. 

"Stop worrying about him, he will be alright. We just have to give him some time" I watched the trees pass as he sped down the road into town and wondered how I could steal his attention away. I picked at my food and Luis gently cleared his throat and smiled at me. 

"Is there anyway to help him?" 

"Just be there for him, he would love that. He doesn't have or do anything to distress" I looked up at Luis as he ate his food being dumbfounded of the idea he just gave me. I took a bite of my steak and he raised his brows. 

"Can we stop at a store?" 

"Yeah sure, no problem" 

Luis' POV~ 

She insisted on driving, so I gave in and started to regret it when she wouldn't tell me where we were going and why. I curiously watched as certain stores passed by. We pulled into an unfamiliar parking lot and there was a huge store in the very back. I completely regretted every life choice I made leading up to this decision of letting her drive. I walked through one of the largest sex stores in the world and watched as she searched for something in particular. I picked up some rope and was looking at the huge wall holding a variety of colors and lengths while she was looking at the other side. 

"So why are we here? What in the fuck could I have said to make you think of this?" 

"You said he didn't have a way to distress, so here it is" She smiled proudly as she did a twirl in the middle of the isle... in the middle of a sex store. She's something else. She searched and searched and put black rope, black cuffs, and some whip looking things into the cart. 

"Ayo, what the fuck are those?" I picked up the stringy whip and she chuckled before snatching it. 

"That sir, is a flog" I turned and seen a man smiling at us while walking towards us. 

"I don't even want to know" I said as I looked down at it again making them both chuckle. 

"So are we looking for anything specific?" I watched her eyes light up after he asked and feared for my ears life. 

"Well, do you carry any spanking benches in the store?" My jaw dropped as I stared at what seemed to be the innocent angel in front of me. Holy fuck

"We do, are you designing a sex room?" 

"Uhm, thinking about it" 

"Where?!" I asked completely shook that she's planning this without Matteo's opinion. 

"Well, I was thinking my room because we usually sleep together so there's no need for it" The man wrapped his arm around her shoulder and led her to another area of the store. 

"We can install the room for you then!" 

"Wait, how are you going to do this when Matteo is going to be home all day everyday" She smirked and whispered in my ear telling me it's my job to keep him away for a couple days. 

"Oh dear god, strike me down right here" They both laughed and continued walking while I stood there thinking how crazy she was. 

"Why are we leaving so fast, Luis?" Matteo asked clearly annoyed and I just gave him an excuse and waved at Alyssa. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"She will be fine" 

"I know, it's just I haven't been spending a lot of time with her" I patted his shoulder and we waited for our chauffeur to arrive at our airport.