Lustful Tensions

Matteo dropped the blood stained knife and walked up to me and kissed me passionately. He took the gun that was slowly falling as his other hand grabbed my ass making me gasp. He took this opportunity by letting his tongue explore my mouth and started kissing down my neck. His hand then slid inside my skirt and his finger traced circles on my clit leaving me gasping. 

"Fuck, Matteo" I moaned as he pushed his fingers inside and kissed on my neck leaving his mark behind. 

"What, princess?" He went back to kissing my lips and backed me up into the closet door. 

"Get a fucking.. room" Matteo aimed the gun in that direction and fired. He opened the door and carried me all the way to our room. He stripped me of my clothes besides my thong and put a blind fold on me. He ran a flog over my skin giving me shivers and then slapped my ass with it making me gasp. He drug the flog down my back and legs before spanking me again with it. 

He stood me up and took my blindfold off before bending me over the bed and spanking me with his hand. I felt myself getting wetter each time and he caught me by surprise by rubbing his dick between my folds using my wetness as a natural lubricate. He grabbed my waist and pushed himself inside me making me grab a handful of the sheets and curse as he slowly thrusted in and out. One hand held my waist as the other was wrapped around me, teasing my clit. He pushed my head down and started thrusting faster while I moaned into the blankets. 

"I'm going to fuck you so hard and make you scream my name so no man ever dares to take you as theirs" He started going harder and deeper making me lose control over how loud I was becoming. My legs started shaking and he flipped me over onto my back. He fingered me and ate me out while waiting for me to release in his mouth. 

"Come on, baby. Come for me" I moaned his name and my muscles clenched while my back arched signaling I was about to orgasm. After, he grabbed my chin and spit my cum into my mouth and kissed me gently. 

Matteo's POV~ 

I came home from a long day of work and just wanted to see my beautiful girl. I walked into our bedroom and threw my stuff down beside our bed. I took my shoes off and started unbuttoning my shirt while looking around for her. I went into my office and noticed a man waiting for me and I quickly sat down. My phone buzzed and I checked my messages to see Ally had sent me a picture. I opened it and she was in our room wearing my favorite lingerie. 'I'm having a meeting with someone' I replied back. I heard footsteps and looked up to see her walking in. Luis quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her back out before the man saw anything. 

"I'll call a cab for you, thank you for meeting with me" I said and shook the man's hand and had a maid show him the way out. I noticed Luis standing outside my bedroom door and he opened the door for me. I walked in to see Ally touching herself and she sucked on her fingers as she made eye contact with me. 

"Welcome home" She stood up and kissed me passionately before pulling away far too soon. "Sir" She teased before rubbing her ass against me and I gently pushed her onto the bed. 

"God, you're such a fucking brat. Come here" I pulled her closer and she giggled in excitement knowing I was going to tear into her like it was the last chance I would ever get to fuck her. I had rescued an angel who turned into a devil. A beautiful devil that only listened to me and only wanted me.