Welcome Home

Matteo's POV~ 

I was being led through my own house blindfolded and all I knew was this was Luis and Alyssa's doing. I was stopped at a door and heard a knock. 

"Come in" I heard Alyssa say through the door. God I can't wait to see her

"You got this place looking good" 

"Thank you, Luis" Her voice sounds so seductive for some reason, fuck. Have I been gone for too long? 

"I've missed you so much" I heard her rustling around and was waiting patiently to get the blindfold off. 

"Okay, take it off" I slowly took it off and my eyes adjusted to the dim room. I dropped the blindfold when my eyes scanned the room. I looked at the cross across the wall with chains attached, the wall lined with different sex toys, neon signs, a poster of Ally handcuffed in lingerie, a bench, a tub, candles, rose petals, champagne, and Ally. She was sitting on a huge bed in lingerie waiting for me and I walked up to the bed. 

"Why did you do all of this?" 

"You've been so stressed out with work and I wanted to make you feel better. Use me to distress. Use me to take out your anger. Use me to love on." I ripped my clothes off and crashed my lips on hers aggressively. 

Alyssa's POV~

I think he liked the room and I watched as his dick sprung out of his boxers before he tackled me. Our lips crashed together while both our hands wandered around each others bodies. He pulled my lingerie off and kissed slowly down my body. He left hickies and bite marks on my neck, inner thighs, and ass while also leaving hand prints. 

"I can't wait to please you" He said before he licked against my skin making the cold air send shivers through my body. Each touch set my body on fire, making me wetter every second, licking me, cooling the skin back down. My needy moans mixing in with the music in the background, his impatient lips making there way between my legs. I gasped for air, arching my back, gripping the sheets while his tongue went to work on pleasing me. 

"God, you taste so good" My stuttering curse words started to turn into just moans that got louder and louder every tongue stroke. He would let me come down from my high by kissing my inner thighs, praising me, and just letting his fingers do their magic. The electric orgasms he effortlessly gave me felt so good and he hasn't even used his dick yet. 

"Fuck me, Matteo" I begged as he kissed my neck and chest. He flipped me over and tied me to the bed before he grabbed my neck. 

"What do you call me?" 

"Sir" He gently kissed my cheek before harshly slapping my ass making me moan loudly. 

"Good girl" He centered himself at my entrance and eased himself inside letting me get used to how big he is. He kept giving me praises and compliments while slowly thrusting in and out while I just turned into a moaning mess. 

"Oh, fuck you feel so perfect, my love" He started speeding up his pace and getting deeper each stroke making me feel that pleasure high again. He pulled my hair back and kissed my back earning me screaming his name as I got closer and closer. He pulled out, untied me, flipped me on my back, slapped my clit with his dick, and put it back in. He gently kissed me as he slowly thrusted in and out. 

"You're doing so good, love. Just awhile longer, okay?" I nodded and he responded by putting his hand around my neck and leaning in to my ear. 

"Use your words, good slut"

"Yes, sir" I stuttered out as he picked up his pace and just the sight of him moaning, all sweaty, and enjoying how I feel could make me orgasm ten times. We started riding the high together and I felt my muscle tighten around him while I came. I screamed his name while digging my nails down his back and I felt him pull out and felt his hot cum squirt all over my stomach and boobs. I watched him scoop up his cum off my tits with his finger and I sucked it off while watching his reaction. I watched his lips curl up into a smirk smile with a hint of lust in his tired eyes. He bent down and kissed me for a long time, praising me in between breaths. I could fuck him again and again and again and never be tired of him. 

"Alyssa, baby" 

"Yes, sir?" 

"Be mine forever?" He grabbed a black box out of his pants pocket and opened it to reveal a promise ring and I nodded. He kissed me once again before taking me to our bath tub to help clean me off. While I was soaking, he got changed and took the dirty sheets to be cleaned as well. I was enjoying another glass of champagne when he walked back in the room. 

"Here" I went to hand him my glass, but he handed me a bottle of water. 

"Drink water, brat" I rolled my eyes and chugged the rest of my drink before cracking my water open. Matteo grabbed my throat and bent down to kiss me. 

"Keep rolling your eyes and they'll end up rolling back because of how much I pleasure you" His hand grabbed my boob and his fingers traced my nipple making me slightly moan and he smirked knowing how much control he has over me. He helped me dry off and change into a robe before he carried me upstairs into his room. He shut the light off, tucked me in, and then went to go make a phone call. I snuggled into his pillows while waiting on him to come back. 

"Welcome back home, handsome" I said after giving him a deep, long kiss and cuddling into his arms. He rubbed my arms and kissed my shoulder before he rested his hand on my thigh. 

"Thank you, sweet girl. Good night" 

"Good night" I whispered before drifting off into a deep sleep wrapped up tight in a gangster's arms. A gangster who has broken down my walls and showed me how it feels to be safe and loved.