chapter 6

Hey guys your writer is back after almost a year or more . Sorry for that I was so in my studies that I completely forgot about the story which I have started here . From last two three days I realized that I need to continue it back so I am posting this chapter . And I really am sorry for the delay which I know was too much .

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nandini slightly nodded her head looking at him then he took that chocolate from him saying "thank you dad". Manik also saw the hesitation of Aarav and once again was drowned in the pool of guilt while his eyes turned moist.

Nandini also saw his eyes getting moist along with Kartik to which she indicates Manik not to cry and Manik quickly wipes the lone tear which rolled down his cheeks.
They were sitting and chatting among themselves when the butler came and told the dinner was ready , to which Nandini told them to bring dinner and she asked Manik, Aarav and Kartik to settle down to have dinner.

Aarav was going towards Nandini when Manik asked Aarav to come to him. Aarav again looked towards Nandini to which Nandini replied to Aarav to go. Aarav went to Manik . Manik made Aarav sit on his lap and fed him his dinner .
Aarav was very happy and excited to see his dad changing . He was now getting comfortable with Manik . Likewise they had their dinner.
After dinner Manik took Aarav for brushing his teeth and night routine and took Aarav with him to their bedroom.

Here , after dinner Kartik was waiting for Nandani to explain to him what happened to which she explained how she made Manik realise his mistake that he is pushing Aarav way far then him by showing the unnecessary strictness and hatred . Manik realised his mistake and promised her to be a great dad .
Kartik was very happy to hear that he was very excited to see their bonding .
After that they both went to their rooms for their night routine.

When Nandini entered the room, what she saw made her heart full of joy . As she saw the duo sleeping very cutely .
She went to do her night routine and came back and slept on the other side as Aarav was in the middle .

Next morning Nandini was the one to wake up first . She saw the time it was 6 in the morning. She freshened up and went down and did the pooja and helped the butler to make the breakfast. When she was done she saw it was the time for Aarav school's. She went upstairs to their room to wake Aarav .
When she reached she saw Aarav and Manik both were up and Manik had bathed Aarav and was searching for his clothes to which Nandani brought and also told Manik to get ready . Meanwhile she made Aarav ready for school .
After getting ready they went downstairs for breakfast where they met Karthik who was waiting for them at the dining  table . They greeted each other and Aarav wished his chachu "good morning" by pecking his cheek . Nandini and Manik adored their bond .
They had their breakfast and got ready for their work . Nandani told the butler to pack their lunch . The butler bought their lunch and they all went to their respective works .

Today Manik went to drop off Aarav at school and Kartik. Aarav was really happy as his dad was dropping him off at school. Today he requested Manik to meet with his friends to which Manik agreed . Manik first dropped Kartik to his college then he went to drop Aarav . When they went there Aarav friends and some school bully who used to bully Aarav saying his dad didn't drop or pick him up. Aarav got off the car while Manik also got off taking Aarav's belongings and went behind him .

Manik went near Aarav where he was with his friends and the school bully was trying to bully him when Manik reached there . He saw it and scolded them and went to the principal's office to complain about the boys . After visiting and discussing the problem with the principal he dropped Aarav to his class and went to office after informing Aarav that he will come to pick him up .

Manik went to his office where he has back to back meeting till his lunch break . During lunch he realized that he has to pick Aarav and watched the time which says there is still half an hour for Aarav's school to get over . So he had his lunch and went to pick Aarav up . On his way he also picked Nandini who didn't have much appointment today .
They reached their and when Aarav saw his parents he was so much happy . He ran and hugged them to which they hugged him back and Manik picked him up and Nandini took his belongings and they went to the car.
While returning they went to have ice-cream as per Aarav's wish.

################################################################

Hope you guys like this chapter and I'm really sorry for the delay and maybe I won't be able to give timely updates as I'm preparing for neet . So I hope you all will be patient for the updates .
200+ likes and 50+ comments for next chapter