Characters Sketch

Raj  malhotra

The head of the family. Husband of Nyonika and father of manik and kartik and father In law of nandini. 

He adores his daughter in law. He loves his sons and he wanted a daughter which is fulfilled by Nandini. He is the chairman of Malhotra heights. Dad for the younger ones and daddu of aarav. Loves aarav a lot. He is the one who made manan adopt aarav. 

Nyonika malhotra 

      Nyonika malhotra wife of raj malhotra and mother of  manik and kartik, mother in law of nandini and dadi of aarav. She runs a ngo named "aashiyana". She is a sweet and lovable mother, mother in law and grandmother. She loves Nandini like her daughter. She is proud of all her kids including aarav. She is the one who talked with her husband to adopt aarav as she was the one who has seen him crying alone craving for love, care. 

Manik malhotra

He is 26 years old, tall and handsome. He is the elder son of raj and nyonika. He is the CEO of Malhotra heights and soul owner of MN industry. Love his parents

Married to the love of his life and is very strict with his son but also loves him and doesn't show it to anyone. 

Have a brother and treat him like his own child. Have anger issues. He is a monster for the world. 

Nandini manik malhotra

She is 24 years old, pretty, chubby and a kind hearted girl.

She is a doctor and is the owner of Lifeline hospital.

She loves her husband and son alot. Her in-laws treat her like a princess. She is the one who can calm her husband. 

Kartik malhotra 

He is the younger  son of raj and nyonika. He is 22 years old. He is studying in a space academy. He loves his parents and considers his elder brother as his role model. His bhabhi is his best friend whom he shares everything with and considers her as his second mother  who saves him from his brother's punishment. He is Aarav's favourite chachu. He shares a great bond with aarav and nandini. Has a girlfriend which is known only by aarav. 

  Aarav malhotra 

   Adopted son of manan. 6 years old ...cute and naughty…..loves his mother aka Nandini and Grandparents most

Smurfy malhotra 

He is six months old pet of Malhotra's. He is very cute and naughty. He troubles Nandini alot. He is very close to Aarav and Manik.