Chapter 2

Manik was going when he remembered he needed the file which he gave Nandini to keep. So, he was outside and listened to all the talks of the mother - son duo's. 

"mumma why don't dad love me”he asked crying

Nyonika was standing beside him and asked him why can't he be a little caring and loving towards him. Who stood silent with an emotionless face staring at Nandini who was hugging Aarav.

He left without saying anything. 

Otherside, Nandini helped Aarav to get ready and they walked downstairs. 

At the dining table Manik was present with his parents and brother. 

Nandini and Aarav joined them. Nandini made Aarav sit on the chair next to Manik who didn't even glanced at them ….Aarav sadly looked at Nandini who assured him through her eyes and gave him a smooch on his cheeks.

"Here you go Aarav"said Neyonika, giving him a glass of milk, who made yuck faces.

"Aarav"scolded Nandini who took the glass from Neyonika pouting and gulped it in one go closing his eyes looking so cute that everyone was admiring him while Manik didn't take his eyes off the plate.

Raj who saw all this asked Neyonika through eyes who assured him that she will tell afterwards. 

Manik was all the time silent, having his breakfast and recalling Aarav's words. 

As soon as Manik finished his breakfast he stood up from there.

"Where is the file I gave you yesterday?"Manik asked Nandini coldly.

"In the cupboard drawer"said Nandini in the same cold tone without looking at him, angry at him because of his morning act. 

Manik senses that she is angry and leaves without saying anything to get the file. 

When he returned a servant came there to him

"Sir Nandini ma'am has left with Aarav and will drop him off at school and from there she will go to hospital and ask me to give you this"he said, forwarding him the lunch box. 

He smiled thinking being angry also she kept his lunch and told the servant to go and do his work. 

While he went to the office thinking how to manofy her. 

On the other side, Nandini and Aarav reached his school. 

Nandini came out and helped him to get down the car and kneeled down in front of him.

"Aarav beta you dad loves you,  don't worry he won't punish you "she said caressing his cheeks who nodded sadly

"Now come on smile, "she said,who was looking at her with the same sad expression.

"Smile otherwise...i have my ways to make you smile"said Nandini whose hands traveled to his tummy and her fingers tickled him earning a laugh from him.

"Now let's go to your class. It is about to start. "

Saying that she took him to his class and left from there saying bye to him. 

After the ride of 20 mins she reached her hospital. 

She greeted the receptionist and told her to send her pa to her cabin after that she left. 

After sometime her pa came and told her about her schedule and went to get her coffee. 

After some time she got busy attending the patients. 

Manik also reached his office and his pa came to him and told his schedule and went to bring his coffee. 

After that Manik was preparing for the meeting which was going to be held in 20 minutes. 

He went to attend the meeting after 20 minutes. The meeting went till afternoon. 

When he returned to his cabin it was lunch time and when he checked his phone he got a message from Nandini telling him to have his lunch and she is going to pick Aarav from his school. 

He replied simply okay. 

And went to have his lunch at the same time his dad came in his cabin.

"Dad you here….you should have asked me i would have come"he said standing up from his chair. 

"It's ok beta...sit down"he said taking a seat in front of him.While they continued their lunch talking about business and clients which took half an hour for them. 

When they finished talking about the business Raj finally said  "Manik about the morning, the way you behaved with Aarav is not right. I told you many times to be  careful, soft, lovable and calm while talking with Aarav."