Prologue

It's a beautiful morning

The sun was shining and spreading its light all over the sky,The birds were chirping,it was a perfect beautiful morning.

Peeping inside the window of a beautiful classy mansion we can see a boy of 6 years sleeping on a king sized bed. He was too cute with pouty lips and chubby cheeks.

He was sleeping peacefully hugging his spider man toy.When a lady entered his room she was young and beautiful...and cute like him, her attire was typical indian yet classy that is a blue saree with a grey blouse and jhumka in her ears.

She walked towards the boy and shook him 

"Aarav beta waky time"she said softly.

Instead waking up Aarav kept his head on her lap and murmured in sleep "5 minutes more mumma". 

The lady smiled at him and kept her hand on his head caressing it who smiled in sleep.

After 10 minutes the lady again shook him who sat on the bed yawning 

 "Good morning mumma"he yawned

 " Good morning baby"the lady wished him back and kissed his cheeks who rubbed them irritatingly.

"Mumma yaar"he whined at her, who chuckled.

"Acha now get up, you are getting late for your school "she said, helping him climb out of the bed and she  took him to the washroom.

She made him stand in front of the mirror and took the brush and paste from the cabinet near it.

"Here"she said, turning towards the boy and moving behind him and kneeled beside him.

She looked at him through mirror and said "Eeeeeee"showing her teeth asking him to copy who was looking at her continuously….his expression changed into a smirk whereas the lady frowned 

He grinned at her and l ran out of the room making the lady shout from behind"Aarav!!!!"

He ran to his grandma while the lady went behind him only to find him playing with his grandmother.

"Aarav beta...brush your teeth bacha"she said walking towards Aarav who hid behind his grandmother and peeped from behind giggling at his mother.

 "What is happening here?"a voice gained their attention, making them look at the owner . It was a 6 feet tall man ... standing in his formals with his hand in his pockets with a strict expression on his face.

Seeing the man, the little boy got scared and hid more behind his grandmother.