Epilogue : DIARY

Dear Wifey,

Sorry for my honesty but I used to get annoyed when you talked, I just wanted you to shut your mouth and leave me alone. But that day when you left me alone at the dining table to eat in your room, I felt something weird and I definitely didn't know what it was back then, I just wanted you to talk to me and annoy me.

Remember the day when I teased you saying something about 'being a good husband to you', the moment you were close to me, I lost control. My heart went crazy. For the first time ever, I noticed that red mole in your left eye. I couldn't breathe when I saw your plump lips and the mole under them.

I couldn't sleep that night, your thoughts came to my mind incessantly so I decided on a walk and unknowingly on my way back, my feet sped up to your room where I heard you sobbing. I just can't tell you how guilty and helpless I felt at that particular moment, all I wanted to do was to run to you and hold you into my arms and tell you that I was sorry. But my feet just didn't move. I didn't sleep at all after that, all night I kept wriggling on the bed and didn't even dare to go to you.

When I came to your room next morning, you were sound asleep and there were tear stains on your cheeks, I still didn't dare to cuddle you because of my guilt.
That night when our lips met, I was so shocked yet excited and it was that moment when I lost control over myself and you know what happened after that.

   That night I realised that even if our relationship didn't start well, there's something between us that binds us together but I still didn't know what to call it. But now I do. I know what it is. It can be nothing but love. The first time my heart pounded for you, the first time my heart ached while you cried, it was nothing but love. I love you so much that I wish all my mornings begin in your arms and my days end with kissing you. I want to spend my whole life with you.I want to have babies with you. I simply want to be with you.

P.S. Wifey, Your husband loves you more than anyone else in the world.

** Thank you to all the lovely readers for your votes and reads. 😍