Chapter : 7 I LOVE HIM

The next morning I woke up and found him nowhere in the room.

"Was it really just a dream?" I asked myself and came downstairs instantly and found him in the kitchen.
The moment he spotted me at the stairs, he gave me the brightest smile and I won't forget to say that his smile gave me relief, I was glad he was there.

I saw him coming towards me, he gave me a gentle peck on my cheek and said, "Let's have breakfast, darling."

I could not stop looking at him, it was all real but I still couldn't believe it. My mind was not functioning properly and I still kept looking at him. His smile was the most beautiful one I had ever seen, I wanted to touch those freckles at the corners of his eyes. I was falling in love with him.

"Stop looking at me like that!" he said with his mouth full of the sandwich he had just eaten.

But I still couldn't stop myself from 'sight-seeing' his face. I wanted to keep living with him like that forever, though I couldn't really understand the situation, I was happy to be by his side and see him so close. I already knew I was in love. I knew I was in love with my husband.

He leaned towards me, my eyes fixed at him, he pulled my chair and brought me closer to himself.

"You make me hungry. Don't look at me like that."

"The table's full of food." I said with my face burning red.

His grin made my heart beat faster. He brought his lips closer to mine. I closed my eyes.

"I'm hungry for you", he whispered into my ear and then gently sucked my lower lip.

I left my chair and sat on his lap. His hands rested on my hips and he kept making me want him more. I could feel he was struggling with my shirt so I helped him unbutton it quickly. I could see that evil grin on his face and I loved it.

His hands stroked the back of my neck while his lips were sucking my slender neck. Only if my collar bones could speak, they would thank me for marrying this man who was so good at his task. While he was making my bones shy I was removing his shirt. My hands were doing their job but suddenly there came a sound. Someone was at the door.

** Suggestions will be appreciated.