Chapter : 3 MOTIVE

"Where were you all this time? Your mind is full of creative ideas, you're basically an idea machine. We had heard a lot about you but today we got to know why he decided to marry you. You'll definitely bring our company tons of cash." Now I knew why he married me. 10 days ago his father said all this to me in front of my parents and our marriage was fixed.

"Let's go home together!" It had been a week since our marriage and it was my first day at office. He went to the office alone in the morning and sent me a text message saying "Come to the office asap! Dad's here to see you."

"You want to talk to me?" I asked with keen expressions.

"What do you think about this project?" He handed me a black file.

All he knew was work. He was a freaking   business-minded man and I hated him.

"Do you wanna say something?" he asked.
"No!" I really hated him.

"OK, let's discuss this on our way back."

He was about to leave when I called him from the back.

"Do you guys always welcome your new employees with
this much of workload,ha?"

He turned around and his emotion-less face said it all. Gosh, his cold behaviour gave me chills.

15 days ago

"Sir, I'm really sorry but I don't think I can say yes to your offer. I'm really happy with my present job and have no intention of changing it. So, I sincerely apologise."

" She declined our offer,Sir."

"Why? Didn't you try to convince her with more salary?How much does she earn as a freelancer? Give her whatever she wants. Do anything, but bring her to our company."

"Sir, there's a way to bring her here and keep her to ourselves."

"Hmm. I'm listening."

"How about we arrange her marriage with our vice president? He has to get married sooner or later, so why not her?