Chapter : 10 THAT LIP BITE

"Could you please stop looking at me like that?"

I was flustered by his continuous gaze. It had already been 15 minutes and he was still gazing at me. 

"Who do you want to impress? Me? I'm already your husband and I know how hot you are then why did you dress up so much today? Look, the driver's here and I don't wanna do anything weird but I just can't help it," and he grabbed my face into his big hands and began kissing me.

I tried to push him away but he was strong enough for me to do so. From the corners of my eyes I could see the driver giggling which was actually very embarrassing for me but I couldn't resist the taste of his mouth for long and so I kissed him back.

His tongue was rolling into my mouth and I was enjoying it. I grabbed him by his waist, I tucked out his shirt and without knowing, my hands were on his bare skin. He was so damn good at kissing.

I wondered how many women got to taste his mouth. I was pissed at the thought that he might have kissed a lot of women before me, being such an excellent kisser couldn't be possible without numerous trials and experience.

 "Ah!" We grew apart and I saw his lips bleeding.

I had bitten his soft lips while I was doing a PHd on 'How many women did he kiss before getting married to me?' in my mind. I took out a tissue from my clutch and wiped the blood.

My guilty eyes could not look straight into his eyes. Thank god we had already arrived at the office building otherwise I'd have died of embarassment. I could not afford to wait for the driver so I opened the door myself, handed him the tissue and stormed toward the building without looking back even once.