Return to the Legacy, Operation: get that Map

That night, all was quiet inside B.E.N.'s tower. Captain Amelia was asleep, Dr. Doppler and Mr. Arrow along with Dr. O kept watch. Some of the new crew stand guard while the others are talking until they saw Jim who is looking up at the Legacy from the tower.

Francine: So, Jim. *concerned* Any ideas?

Hal: I agree. What now?

Tiny: *nodding her head*

Jim just only shook his head.

Jim Hawkins: *sad* Without the map, we're busted. *looking at a camp where the Pirates are sleeping* If we try to leave, we're busted. If we stay here.............

Morph mimicked as Fur-Blur and Berby gave the blob a stern look that it shut up.

Andy: What now? *curious* We need to think of something.

Carizo-1M: *nodding his head*

Koki: Yep.

Gabrielle: Me too. *nodding her head*

Yao: Me three.

Annoyed, Jim then looked out the window.

the only person who is not interested is B.E.N.

B.E.N: Well, I think that Jimmy here needs some alone time. *backing up* I'll just slip out...... the back door. 

hearing it, everyone turned their heads at the robot who is moving a sphere on the floor.

Oscar: What do you mean? *curious*

Wanda: Yeah! *agreeing*

hearing it, B.E.N explained that he got a delightful breeze down here.

when looking down, everyone was surprised to see a vast network of heavy machinery. It looks like a big maze or something.

 It looks like a big maze or something

Mr. Shark: *surprised* What is that?

Alma: Whoa! *shocked* What is it, B.E.N?

B.E.N: You mean, miles and miles of machinery that run through the entire course inside of this planet. *shrugging* Not a clue. Not really a clue.