Epilogue

(Crescentia, spaceport)

In the spaceport, the damaged Legacy was docked as foremen and workers rebuilt the ship. 

In the harbor, Sarah is there waiting for Jim, and when they see each other they hug. The others smiled too as they saw their families and friends including the new people too.

Morph smiled as the pink blob nuzzled onto Sarah's cheeks.

soon, Sarah and everyone else including the crew of the Legacy and the PBS Kids All-Stars at the grand opening of the newly rebuilt Benbow Inn.

Inside, Everyone (now wearing fancy clothes) enjoys food and drinks made by B

Inside, Everyone (now wearing fancy clothes) enjoys food and drinks made by B.E.N and the others, and we see Delbert and Amelia with their new babies. Everyone gasps as the robot police officers come to the door, but they bring Jim in with them, wearing a new suit. Jim, Sarah, and everyone else begin dancing, Morph and his new friends took care of the babies.

going outside to the porch, Jim and some were talking and chatting when they looks up to the stars above, they catches a glimpse of a familiar looking cloud.

that cloud taking form in the sky was Silver smiling down at him and the others with his right eye twinkling like a star and hearing his hearty laugh.

smiling up, The PBS Kids All-Stars knew that they will always remember this amazing adventure and meeting a new friend.