Meeting Mr. Silver and Morph

(RLS Legacy, galley) 

the others followed Mr. Arrow to the galley where they heard someone cooking in the kitchen.

Mr. Arrow: Mr. Silver! *barked*

hearing it, the cook smiled revealing who he is.

Mr. Silver: Why, Mr. Arrow sir. *smiling* Bringin' some fine-lookin' people here in my humble galley. Had I known, I 'd have tucked me shirt.

Jim looked closer. The left side of the cook is okay, but the other side was mechanical.

putting the pieces together, Jim immediately remembered what Billy Bones had warned.

Jim: *gasping* A cyborg.

O the Owl: That's something I don't see everyday. *shocked*

Mr. Arrow introduced Dr. Doppler to him before the cook used his right eye to scan it.

Dr. Doppler: Thank you. Love the eye, sir. *embarrassed* Oh. this young lad is Jim Hawkins *pushing Jim and the others in front* and his new friends.

smiling, Silver then extended his robo arm, revealing some kitchen utensils.

Mr. Silver: Oh. Sorry. *transforming his arm back to his original*

however, Jim was eyeing on him while the others were like half-smiling and waved hello. Well, Curious George's tummy rumbled - meaning he was hungry.

Curious George: Awwww. *rubbing his tummy*

Xavier Riddle: I kinda feel hungry.

hearing it, Silver smiled at them.

Mr. Silver: Don't worry, chaps. I can make a dish out of this.

smiling, he went to the kitchen made a dish by using strange ingredients. after cooking, he ladled out the soup into bowls before serving them.

Mr. Silver: Here. Now, have a taste of my taste of me Bonzabeast stew! 

looking at it, some tasted it and find it delicious even Dr. Doppler likes it.

Dr. Doppler: Hmmm, delightful tangy, yet robust. *licking his lips*

Mr. Silver: Old family recipe! *smiling and notice an eyeball in Don's bowl*

Don then notice it and almost freaked out.

Silver only chuckled and told him that this recipe is part of an old family. They almost threw up

however, Gonger, Cookie and Oksana who volunteered came to the rescue to make sandwiches which surprised the cook.

Mr. Silver: Hmm. *thinking* You three are hired to help on cooking.

Oksana: Got it. *scrubbing the dishes*

Gonger: Yeah! *chopping some garlic*

Cookie Monster: Thanks! *stirring a pot*

well, it was interrupted a gurgling. Everyone saw Jim facing a small pink flying glob.

 Everyone saw Jim facing a small pink flying glob

Mr. Silver: *chuckling* Morph. I should've known. You jiggle-headed blob o' mischief. So, that's where you have been hiding.

Morph then notice Berby and Fur-Blur chittering and beeping that it flew and gurgled. the two squealed happily

Xavier Riddle: Wow! *happy* It seems Berby has a new friend.

AJ Gadgets: Even Fur-Blur too. *smiling*

smiling, Silver told them that Morph is a shapeshifter and how he rescued him on Proteus 1. It seems that Morph is like a cute pet and funny.

Everyone: Awwwwww!!!!!! *looking at the blob*

suddenly, the ship's bell was heard from the top - meaning it's time.

Mr. Arrow: Well, we must be on our way. *calling Miss O and Dr. Doppler* You both want to witness the launch.

Dr. Doppler: *excited* Would I! Does an active galactic nucleus have superluminal jets?

Mr. Arrow only look at him at silent.

Miss O: We'll go! *walking up the stairs*

Dr, Doppler: Wait for me! *following the young girl*

the others followed Miss O and Dr. Doppler

Meanwhile, Mr. Arrow told Jim to stay that he will be supervised by Silver.

After a talk, both of them began to like conversate, but Jim was concerned about the strange cook. the other three were helping the cyborg making a healthy chicken curry.

Jim Hawkins: *picking up a purp* You know, these fruit here reminds me back home. On Montressor. *eating it* You ever been there*

Mr. Silver: Ah, can't say as I have, JImbo. *cutting a carrot with his robotic arm*

Jim: Well, come to think of it...... I met this guy who is like kinda looking for a buddy of his. *eating a bite*

Mr. Silver: Is that so. *slicing a potato in half*

Oksana: Pass me the salt, pls.

Mr. Silver: Here. *passing the salt*

Gonger: That's hard work. *sauteing some celery*

in the meantime, Jim was remembering the name of the strange guy he encountered.

Jim Hawkins: Oh yeah! Bones! *remembering the name* Billy bones!

after pouring the yummy chicken into a pot, the cook then heard what the lad said before chuckling.

Mr. Silver: Bones. *repeating the name* Didn't ring any bells to me. Must been a different cyborg. There's are a bunch of cyborgs roamin' this port.

and at that moment, the ship's whistle blow.

Mr. Arrow: Prepare to cast off! *barking orders*

smiling, Silver told Jim to watch the launch even telling Gonger, Cookie and Oksana to find some healthy veggies in the storage room.

Mr. Silver: There'll be plenty of work afterwards for ya.

when the boy and the three cooks left, his smile fades.

Mr. Silver: *giving a piece of cookie to Morph who ate it* We best be keepin' an eye on those people, eh morph. We wouldn't want 'em strayin' into things they shouldn't. *resuming his smile* Oh well, C'mon!

that the cyborg then went up to the deck.

the time has come. The adventure is about to start.