What Captain Amelia says goes

(RLS Legacy, Amelia's quarters)

Once inside the Captain's Quarters, Captain Amelia bolted the door shut like locking a door with a padlock.

Captain Amelia: Now then, to mewl, blabber or talk about a strange treasure map in front of this particular crew of misfits demonstrates a level of ineptitude that encloses on the imbecilic. *sternly* And I mean it in a caring way.

hearing what she said, the doctor was surprised.

Dr. Doppler: *dumbfounded* Imbecilic, did you say. silliness. I've.......

Dr. O: I'm a doctor, not a talker. *agreeing*

but before both Dr. O and Dr. Doppler can speak, the captain interrupted the talk.

Captain Amelia: May I see the map, pls.

everyone looked at each other confused. Although the captain wants it, what could they do?

Jim: Here! *getting the sphere and tossed it to the Captain*

catching it, she inspected it before opening her cabinet.

Captain Amelia: Mr. Hawkins. From now on, you will address me as "Ma'am" and the others will help on the ship, is that clear? *locking up the sphere in a chest*

PBS Kids All-Stars: Aye aye, Ma'am! *nodding their head*

Jim only remained silent.

Captain Amelia: Mr. Hawkins?

Jim sighed and nodded.

Jim Hawkins: Yes, Ma'am.  *nodding his head*

nodding her head, she then locked the chest and closed the cabinet.

Captain Amelia: Now that's done. This thing must be kept in lock and key when not use.

Oona: Got it, ma'am. *nodding her head*

Daniel Tiger: Got it.

Pig: Yes, ma'am. *wiping his brow*

while the captain and doctor are conversing, the others were concerned about not telling anyone about the treasure.

Aviva: So, we need to keep silent and not tell anyone. *whispering*

Red riding hood: It seems so.

Andy: Yep. *agreeing*

Lucita Sky: Me too. We'll keep our mouths close. *zipping her mouth*

Arthur Read: *nodding his head* 

Junior: *agreeing* Our lips are sealed.

after a minute, Captain Amelia and Dr. Doppler were now done talking.

Dr. Doppler: *glaring* Now, you hear.........

before he can speak or talk, the captain cleared her throat.

Captain Amelia: Doctor, I love to chat but I have a ship to launch and you need to buff up your suit. *calling Mr. Arrow* Mr. Arrow, pls escort the group to the galley. The others will help on the departure and the stuffs here in this vessel. Young Hawkins will be working with our cook, Mr. Silver!

Jim Hawkins: *gawked* Wait, what! The cook!

Mr. Arrow: Come along, gang. *motioning to the door*

Miss O: Right away, sir. *nodding her head*

Frog: Got it. *saluting*

they followed the stone alien to the galley where they will meet the strange cook.