Welcome to Hell

·Mature and Abuse·

(Preacher)  I'd had the most amazing time with Annabel this week, sure she's not too fond of some of the punishments but, it's for her own good, same as those boys! Talking of, they should be home anytime now. 

My wife walks in the lounge to join me and, I can see she's tried to cover most of the bruising, but her lip is still swollen. Thinking about that night makes me want to punish her again, I'd told her to quieten it down, but she had to go all crying and screaming on me, one of the neighbours must have heard and before I could get really started on what I had planned, we'd had a visit from the nosey Chief, who had the audacity to threaten me when all I was doing was, the Lords work. Standing over my wife while she is sat on the sofa I can see her flinch, good, that's how I like her.. "I shouldn't have to tell you what you already know Annabel but I will for your own sake, one word out of line or any taddle tales to the boys, and you're all going to get it, am I understood?" I watch as she pathetically nods her head, before she has chance to register what's happening my hand connects with her face, opening her lip again..."I want words Annabel, do you understand?" My voice seems to have taken on a much lower pitch and I can see she is shaken..

"Yes Garrett"..

"Good girl"...She flinches at the pet name I have taken to calling her this last week and I'm unsure why? Thinking over some of the beautiful things we'd done was causing a stirring in my dress pants.."Quickly clean your lip, I don't want blood on my dress pants" Her big eyes look up to mine in confusion.. "Clean your face up quickly like a good girl and I will reward you"....smiling to myself I cannot believe just how blessed my life is, the Lord truly must have thought I was disserving when I was given my wife..

(Annabel)  Quickly runnin to the washroom, I look in the small mirror, he'd opened my lip, again! Grabbin the cloth I quickly got to work knowin if I wasn't back out in the next minute, the boys would suffer. Walkin in to the lounge, the sight made me want to vomit, there stood my "husband" with his pants and underwear around his ankles, fondlin himself. Knowing the drill, I pulled my panties down and awaited my orders..

"Sit in my chair so I can look at you, while I pleasure you"...

Doing as I was told, I sat in the delusional devil's chair. He pulled my ankles tight so I was closer to him and his member, as he began rubbin it up and down my dry folds. Leaning forward, he spat on my area trying to create some lubrication...good fuckin job with that I thought to myself! As I laid there thinkin what my life had become he forcefully thrust in me causin me to scream. Grabbin a fistful of my hair, he wound it tightly around his hand..

"What have I said about those noise's Annabel? Now keep them quiet, or I won't reward you!"

The thought alone makes me laugh inside, I can't remember the last time or if I've even had any pleasure with him, I normally pretend to orgasm for my own good.

Feelin him gettin sloppier, I call upon my actin skills and tell him the filth he wants to hear..."Yes Garrett, fill me..yes harder I'm going to cum...yessssss"...

And just like that the devil cums. He pulls out of me with a big smile on his face. I cannot bear to look at him as I stand and walk to the bathroom to clean myself up. I wash myself as gently as possible with a warm cloth, I'm still extremely sore from yesterday, when he repeated slapped my bottom while makin sure he hit my front area at the same time. Wincin, I finish up and take a final look, there's fuck all I can do now, I look exactly what I am..A beaten wife!

As I leave the bathroom, I hear Garrett's angry voice, not knowing what the problem was until I reached the lounge, my gaze follows his. There stands my beautiful boy's, but one is walkin towards the door holdin hands with none other than the big cowboy Colby Slade, I feel happy and proud that my boy was finally bein himself...

(Jesse)  Walkin up the porch steps I can see "him" shoutin and Mom behind him in the shadow smilin, Colby holds my hand while Luke holds the other, I can feel him shakin..

"Don't worry Luke, I ain't leavin you with him"...I hear him sigh as the door is flung open...

(Preacher)   As I hear the car pull up, I look to see both of my son's climb out and make their way to the house, but what I was not prepared for was the Slade boy to be holding my son's hand!! I was fuming, there would be repercussions for this.. "What in the Lord's name have you done to my son?"...

(Colby)  "I can assure you, I've done nothin to your son that he didn't want me to do to him!" Feelin mighty smug as the bastard scrunched his red face up, I walk past him with Jess and Luke into the lounge where Annabel was waitin..I don't think any of us were ready or prepared for what awaited us. Jess and Luke both ran to her cryin while huggin her, I turned to stare at the Preacher who looked like he was ready to pounce on me any second, bring it on you bastard, ya gonna get somethin that's long overdue!!

(Jesse)   Both Luke and I sobbed while clutchin tightly to Mom, how could he have done this to her, she was a broken woman and I felt partly to blame. Readin my mind she hushed my sobs and wiped my eyes while comfortin Luke still..

"Dont you go thinkin this is your fault my love, I knew it was comin and, I couldn't have you both at home to witness this"... 

My fathers shoutin was now gettin hysterical as Colby pushed him out of the room with his hands on his chest..

"Mom, I love you alot ya know that right?" I ask her, she nods while placin a kiss on my head...

"This cant go on, Chief told me he was called the other night, you either make him leave or you come with us, the choice is yours but, it ends right now"...Sobs rack her little frame and both myself and Luke hold onto her to stop her fallin, looking over to Luke, I tell him to get my phone from my bag and ring for the Chief to come by. Luke grabs my bag and steps outside to make the call, with the noise from Mom sobbin and Father screamin in the kitchen at Colby it was the best place at the moment. I take my Mom over to the sofa but she stops me..

"Don't make me sit down on any of the furniture, please"...

Lookin into her eyes I feel tears dripin off my chin, what the fuck has that man done to my poor Mom...Sittin on the carpet, I pull her onto my lap and rub her back soothinly..

"I can't stay here Jess, not in this house, he's ruined that for me. He goes tonight, I don't care where, but the house gets sold, there's far too many bad memories here" ...

"I already spoke with Col about this Mom, I knew somethin wasn't right, I just wished you told me"..Liftin her head off my chest, she holds my face in her small hands..

"I couldn't have you comin back Jess, he'd planned it all, he was gonna hurt you and Luke, it was better this way...id die for you two"... 

We both hold onto each other while we cry, I hear Colby clear his throat, he's rubbin the back of his neck nervously, so I raise my eyes askin for him to elaborate on where the fuck that bastard was!

(Colby)  He just didn't know when to shut his fuckin mouth, my patience went as soon as I saw my sweethearts Mom all battered and bruised. I'd heard enough of his quotes from the bible an him tellin me, his son and me "were going to meet our maker" talkin in his posh voice...it was the final straw..My fist connected with his face and he was sparked out, cold on the kitchen floor. Looking at my man, sat on the floor with his Mom on his knee, I felt so much love but, for them all, they were all so fuckin brave...Takin a breath I start to explain myself...

"He was pushin too many buttons sweetheart, id heard enough of the bible to last me a fuckin life time!"..realizing my language I quickly look over to Annabel to see she has a small smile on her lips..small, but its there.."Sorry Annabel for my cussin, but there's only so much I can take"

"Don't worry son, he's had that commin a long time and, if you only knew how many times I'd cussed this week in my mind at that man, i'd be joinin you and my son to meet your maker!"..

At this I can't help but chuckle at this petite woman, after all shed been through, she could still make a joke...Just as I was turnin to leave the room, to give them some private time, I'm met with Luke, the Chief and, a fuckin fumin Preacher...

"Chief, id like this man arrested!"......