Be 90 (Go big or go home)

I'd worked my balls off this week, fixing the fencing and checking the rest of the pastures, we'd had some real strong winds, and I wasn't taking any chances! It was Friday evening and I needed some time out. Cass had asked if her friend from town could come round to stay the night, I couldn't deny my sis anything, she worked just as hard as me, she had a part-time job as well as looking after the kids, so I'd agreed if she kept an eye on Cand for me. 

Clay had overheard this and had then made arrangements to stay over at the Dawson's house, so here I was driving him over there while thinking about those blue eyes.

As we pulled up, Clay grabbed his bag and jumped out of the truck...

"Hold on bud, I want to make check the time for tomorrow's pick-up"...As I looked over, I could see Clay roll his eyes, he really was getting an attitude...

"Hurry up Colby, Luke's waiting for me man"...Shaking my head at my brother I turn off the ignition.

Before we reached the door it opened, once again I was met with those eyes. I could see him looking me over, which made me smile, I'd got my dark dress pants on that clung to my thighs and a light shirt rolled up at the sleeves and, my tattoo poking out under the arm. Looking up to my face he realised he'd been caught and instantly blushed...Fuck that is the best thing I've seen all fuckin week! Clearing his throat he looked down to Clay...

"He said to go on up, he's in his room"...Clay said a quick "Hi" and ran past up the stairs. Looking straight at me the smirk from last week was back, turning around to make sure no one was in ear shot ran his tongue over his bottom lip, and my eyes were drawn to it instantly, I wanted to bite those lips so fuckin bad, they looked plump and were a rosy pink colour...

"So cowboy, when you pickin Clay up?"

Hearin him call me cowboy made my dick stir, he was a tease, and I knew what he was playin..I wasn't into games but tonight i'd play ...smiling I looked in the eye.

"It's Jesse isn't it?" At this he just nodded his head nibblin on that bottom lip making my eyes drawn to the action..

"I'm Colby, but you can call me cowboy any time you wanna"...his face was now as red as a strawberry...hum my favourite fruit...juicy!

"Im gonna town but Cass is at home if you need anything, your Ma and Pa has our house number. I will call back for Clay tomorrow after the show if that's ok?" I took the time to check him out, he was taller than I originally thought but, he'd nothing on me, I reckon about 5ft8/9 at a push, he was a slimmer build, but he had muscular, that I could see through his top, clearing his throat I'm brought out of my daze...

"Sure that's fine, I was thinking of callin off at the show tomorrow, you competing?"...

"No, just lookin"...I made sure to say it while looking up and down his body earning myself another blush. 

"You wanna meet up give me a call,, we could grab a drink"

Handing him my card and trying my hardest to play cool, I run my hand through my blonde curls and head back to the truck but, before I climbed in, he walked on the porch...

"I may just do that Colby Slade...see ya tomorrow cowboy"

Not turning around, I smiled to myself and drove off, I knew i'd see him tomorrow and this just made me harder...

  After dropping my bags at the motel, I decided to go grab a bite to eat, I had an excited-nervousness bubbling in my stomach, hoping that Jesse would turn up at the show tomorrow, shaking my head at myself I head on out after locking up. 

Normally when I came to town overnight I always hooked with someone, no feelings...no strings, just a hard fuck but, tonight I couldn't get those fuckin blue eyes out of my head! There was no way I was getting any action tonight, it just wouldn't feel right somehow, heading to the burger joint I loved I order my usual meal but to go before calling off at the liquor store...I suppose it's a movie and early night for me then...Preacher boy, you better be fuckin worth this!