Viper part 3

"Oh shit were fucked" "come on girl hang on" "Come on talk please" everyone was talking. Candice had been shot in the stomach. Everyone was trying to revive her ,but me and Logan were just putting cover fire down for protection of the rest of the group. "How she doing" Devon asked. We ignored him to avoid saying the truth that she isn't doing good. I got up and walked around as I went to guard and Devon went to help Candice now. I couldn't stop thinking. I said out of confusion "I'm gonna take a nap till we get back" "What,um I guess ok" Brookelynn replied. I layer down and took a nap." Wake up" I heard so I leaned up and got up to walk off the chinhook and gave Stephanie a big hug. We seen the captain welcoming his people back. "We got your people back now will you help us" I said "Yes absolutely" I smirked as he was happier than ever. I yelled to the loudest "Everybody listen up you will all gather here at 7:00 pm tonight and if your not here well then you get ass kicking by your captain over alright,good now enjoy your evenings" I then walked toward Candice and examined her body she died by the time I fell asleep. I then looked at a clock and seen it was 6:50 already so I ran toward the meeting point and everyone was already there. "Alright everyone your life after this will be changed if you make it. This is will be challenging but we need to execute this asshole.( I showed a picture of a man) he is the leader of who decided to start trying to take our state but we live about 5 miles out. So I have decided to split us into 4 groups group 1 Me will lead, group 2 Nate will lead, group 3 Jandy will lead and that will be the sniper group from rooftops and group 4 will be lead by Tequila the medic which means if you have any medic training you will be with her.Group 1 will be the executing group and 2 will be support squad. Your names are in list sections on the board. That's all the attack will happen at 12:00 tonight. They all panicked and started to get guns and ammo. I was already loaded up and carry both my guns. I was just walking around and seen Stephanie walking over to me " You ready for this" She asked me. "I'm yeah kinda of ,but this place its seems like it means something to me for some reason" she looked at me weird but just gave me a kiss and said "It does mean something its his death place"
She said laughing so I was walking with her when I said "I'm load up my jeep wanna come with me your in my group anyway" So we walk together to the vehicle and I got in the vehicle and sat there waiting until the clock hit 11:00 I heard the captains saying everyone get into your vehicles. So I turned on my vehicle as Stephanie woke up and I seen 3 soldier with the nicknames of Frost,Ripper,Wolf they hopped in and I got the nod so we started driving I remember on the way that we reached a 1 mile radius and we had a people in the streets running toward the base opening fire "Civilians they know us there helping" Frost said "Holy shit there rebeling" Wolf said I looked forward as we got close I radioed in "Get ready" we drove in they had helicopter shooting up the streets. I kept driving until a guard tower had a 50.cal shooting down at the ground so we got out of the vehicle and ran toward the base house we got inside "Hey listen hes actually nearby he's up the hall but there's about 20 guards between us and him" Ripper said "Let's go" I replied "Wait stop Ricky I'm sorry group 3 just got blown to shreds by the helicopters" Frost said "We gotta keep moving they new what they signed up for tonight" Stephanie said. We started running and shooting anyone in our way we ran into a group of 5 guys shooting at us at the door "I got right side.......(Bang)" Wolf was shot and killed."Shit" Ripper killed 2 then I killed 1 and frost shot the other 2. We got lined up at the door " 3..2..1" We smashed in and seen him "Hands up jackass" He put his hands toward his gun and I shot him repeatedly till he fell down. We ran out and Ripper radioed "Were on are way out over"
"Tell Ricky were dead (Bang)" I heard Brookelynn voice fade I stopped and told everyone "Were surrounded" "Well let me push this button here" Stephanie said I walked over to look and it was the Protocol escape "Oh my god it releases all prisoners" Ripper said "we won't escape either way so I will make this count everyone get loaded and shoot on my signal" I said so we walked outside and I said "Hello you guys are assholes so when you see hell tell the devil I said hi open fire!" I pushed the button pulled out my rifle and we all sprayed bullets we got shot up frost got shot in head to die then I was shot in the chest 5 times as Stephanie held my hand as she was shot in the head and Ripper Went down in a hale of fire and as the prisoners ran out of the cells we got killed.
This book was awesome to write and no sequel but I might right another book not part of this one but thanks for the reads and follow me.