Viper part 2

"Oh my god what did you do" "hey you entered our ground" "were looking for you guys" I was waking up hearing them talk to each other. "I'm good thanks" I said to one of there girl medics she got up and walked away. "Where am I" I said "Still the sewers but in our little bunker house" She said "What's your name" I said "Everyone calls me Tequila you can call me it too" She said. "Um where's your leader" I asked "I think he's talking to Wayne" I got up in a panic to run to him "Wayne" I screamed trying to find him "What" he opens a door and I run at him. "Don't say anything to him let brookelynn talk" I told Wayne "Well I didn't get to talk to him,him and brookelynn are flirting with each other" Wayne replied. I walked in and said "So I'm Ricky I'm the" He cut me off and said "Well I will help you guys with my squad,but I'm going to need you to do a favor" He said. "What then" I asked "Take over a prison camp by midnight" He said "Why by midnight,but we will need ammo and suppressors" I responded. "Deal on guns and our boys are getting executed,also there's 33 men of ours" He said "Damn,but um what's our way in" I asked "Tank shoots down front gate and distracts as you drop by air through the back" I was told my heart went into my throat I was thinking of what happen to me at camp same with Stephanie. I couldn't let it happen,but I will have my squad with there's so I agreed. There Captain told my group as we got our ammo and they laid out suppressors as we attached they to our guns. We got ready I ran up into the chinhook with Stephanie and I holding hands nervous as we return to a prison camp. We took a nap until 3 minutes out. " Wake up were here get locked and loaded" The captain said so I got up and put on my helmet. We got our rifles "Holy shit Sn6's" I got excited when I saw that because I trained with those at my shooting lessons,but never mind that. We got our chinhookl to drop us after first wave of rocket fire for tanks. We parachuted to the ground "where's jon" Nate asked. We looked around and couldn't find him until Nate was about to scream until Brookelynn held his mouth shut. I ran over to see what Nate was crying about when I seen Jon got hung from his parachute. I looked away and started walking toward Nate "I'm sorry Nate but we gotta keep going these people are reliant on us we must move" I said to him as I handed him his gun. We started to run into the building and seen they were streaming a broadcast for the executions we ran even quicker and seen the room was actually a huge garage in the back of the prison. We got lined up ready to open fire. "3...2....1 go" we ran in gums held high as they seen us and shot at us first. The soldiers ran to cover by us as we shot at the enemy. A heard on Stephanie's radio that they were calling is back to the chinhooks so I yelled "Fall back to the chinhooks" so everyone followed out the door as Nate and Wayne provided cover fire. "Alright Wayne get Nate and let's go" Wayne grabbed Nate as we exit in a panic."wait Nate grab Jon's body" Wayne said as we ran to the chinhook we loaded up quick we were still getting shot at. We all boarded so as we left something felt off. So I looked around until Brookelynn said "oh my god guys what's that" We all looked out and couldn't see what she was talking about without getting shot. So as I looked out from the side I seen what she saw and I screamed "Sniper"! And that's when someone had been shot.

A/n finally I had trouble uploading for a while but here it is and part 3 will come soon,but there is one dead and another one possibly wounded what will they do find out in next chapter goodbye.