Assassins inbound!

"I'm going to sleep wanna come lay down and watch TV with me Adam" Candice said across the house. "I will in just a minute babe just let me reload my rifle,Ricky could you and Wayne go check the basement for any ammo her dad was always prepared for Doomsday and kept a few rifles and ammo" Adam asked as he walked away. " Wayne grab the pistol off the table and let's go find some ammo" I told wayne. As Wayne and I walked down the stairs we seen 4 shadows run by so we then ran down stairs and screamed "Freeze this is the Rebellion" A kid walked out of the shadows saying " Thank god". We were confused at first? " I'm Jacoby that's A.j,Samantha and her sister Stephanie" Jacoby said as he pointed at each person. "So what do you want" Wayne talked hesitently. "We like to stay with a group if we could find one" A.j. said "Why are you guys wearing such weird clothes" I asked. As Jacoby went to explain Nate sneaked up behind us and cut him off "ASSASSINS Oh my god just like the game" Nate screamed with excitement. " Yeah pretty much why we wear these clothes because we were in a parkour group until this bullshit happened" Samantha said Angered. " You will be safe here with us " I talked until Wayne said "Ricky we can't just invite them in like this let's have a democracy vote if not we send them off deal" "Fine" I agreed. We walked upstairs called everyone to the kitchen and had a vote " in vote of keeping them say I " Wayne asked.Everyone mostly said yes except for Wayne he thinks its a bad idea to bring in people I don't know but yet I feel a connection to Stephanie but I kept this secret from the group." Wayne don't be like that" Adam said " Well too bad because I am gonna be like that" Wayne said as he walked out. " This is such bullshit" I over heard wayne as he walked outside. " Helppppp" We heard screaming from outside " Wayne" i said as a guard had him at gun point " Candice keep Madison in the basement" I demanded. I point my gun up at his head until a guard came up behind me and tranqulized me and Wayne. I dropped my gun and fell to the ground and past out. " Wayne wake up please for god sack baby wake up" Madison kept sobbing and screaming. I stayed quiet but Samantha seen me wake up "Ricky you ok" She asked, I stayed quiet as Wayne woke up too " Madison" Wayne gave her a big hug " I'm alive and ok what happened" Wayne asked. " Me and Stephanie were walking outside when I seen Ricky get dragged into a jeep when we took action and threw 2 knives at each quard and well were good aims so we then dragged you and Ricky out of the car" A.j. said. " I guess we can trust you people" wayne said as everyone surrounded him. Except Stephanie she came over to ask me "are we gonna stay here with you guys" I replied " Why you wanna know" She said " I like Adam a little" I said "Oh ummm he is dating Candice so have fun trying to get him" I said with a major studder. " I will find a way" She said with confidence " well good luck sexy I mean Stephanie" I said as I limped away to bed. "I can't believe that assassins just save me and I'm in love with one of them too so just great but sleeping and survival first goodnight god." I said as I went to bed.