They're coming

"Let's just leave already ok guys brookelynn let's take that jeep in the back Madison,Isabella the girls will ride with me." Jeremy said sadly " Fine"I replied "So Nate,Jon you said you know how to start a car hot wiring right." I asked " Yeah we have 2 Humvees waiting outside they have 50.Cal Machine guns on the top." Nate said "Jandy you take Humvee 1 gun Nick you take 2 Gunner Cody,Nate,Jon and Wayne take Humvee 1 with Jandy." I then said "Cody,me,Adam and Simon will take Humvee 2 with Nick at gunner." We all agreed so as we walked out we heard a loud explosion but then it kept getting closer. "Mortars Run to the vehicles" Jandy said as him and nick we trying to shoot the bombs while the were in the air. As we got in we drove away Adam told me all the radios in the vehicles all connected to each other and no else. " Humvee 1,and Jeep 1 come in over". I Replied " Humvee 1 here over" Jon Spoke and Jeremy replied with the girls at Jeep 1. " Guys let's go to the girls home first" Jeremy said on the radio. "Alright but we gotta be quick" Wayne said to Jeremy on the radio. So as we kept driving Jeremy said " STOP" with a loud voice on the radio. "What the hell Jeremy" Nate said as we were stopped. " we see something up ahead" Brookelynn said " what did you see" Adam asked. " A helicopter! " Jandy said as him and Nick started firing " Run to your vehicles and drive back " Cody said. So we got in and drove away until Cody was shot as he was driving. " Cody stay with me" Adam said as the  helicopter passed by and I threw Cody in the back and I took control of the diving wheel. " Nick keep shooting". Jeremy radioed over to us we started driving the other way until Candice said "there is my house can we pull in there" she lives in a mansion we saw. " stop here" Jeremy said "We got it" as Nick and Jandy shot down the helicopter. As we got out and Candice said "this is were my daddy spent all of his money" we were stunned but Nate and Jon said "we brought are Xbox, how big is your TV" Candice said " 70 inch why"? "Ricky,Jeremy,Wayne can we stay here they don't know where we are."
" I think it safe Wayne we should stay so we can eat and rest " I said to Wayne " ok fine but have a emergency bag packed if we have to rush out quick, deal." The whole grouped agreed " guys I'm sorry but Cody's dead" Adam said so I buried him and payed his respects and walked to the group. Then as we went in and I said " Rebels time to fight back for our freedom bitches".