Reality check

We got to cover as Team 1 opened fired team 2 then opened fire we moved through the gunfire we got to a door. "So what do we do" Stephanie said "I got a idea" I said I knocked on the door a guy opened it and lunged jumped at him and stbbed him about 20 times until his foot quit twitching. "That was actually efficient" Stephanie said.Brookelynn then said "Guys get the bomb plant quick" "ok" I replied we got into the room but a problem happened "Call in the T84" we heard a guard screamed "Oh fuck here's the remote Stephanie when everyone leaves ok" I told her. She nodded we walked out and seen a office with the word files on the glass "You guys go I will meet you there in 1 minute" they walked away after they said goodbye I walked in with the desert eagle I picked up off the guard. I seen about 11 files I opened them and seen our names "What the hell" I went to walk out I seen them groups to get over runned so I hopped with the files and said "Go Go now hurry" I said Madison tried to communicate to Brookelynn there was no response we got to the hotel and the floor was full of blood Madison Ran in and seen Jeremy was hit with 3 Bullets to the chest. I ran in and seen 1 bullet only punctured through the suit he had died already when we walked in. "He died at 12:32. She said tearing up. I walked to the roof mad as hell. "Fuck" I screamed Stephanie walked up onto the roof "you ok" she asked. "How,how could he get...." She cut me off and screamed "watch out". A guard dropped onto the roof from a helicopter and punched me to the ground and knocked me out cold. I woke up in handcuffs being dragged into a.....

Uh oh I'm being spun into a shit pile will I die?where is Stephanie? What will happen to the group? So short but this will lead up to a 3 part chapter so get hype and part 1 will take a week so read over the past few chapters until I post for goodbye