Part 6

*You continue to run and run even as Wally Darling tries to chase you down, his cold and unfeeling face on you and his unblinking cold eyes wide, staring at you without a single ounce of mercy or remorse, his mouth twisted into a cold, unfeeling, and disturbing sneer as the puppet chased you from behind...*

***"YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER!"***

*Wally Darling yelled out, sounding more as a threat and a promise... And something more, something worse... The puppet was terrifying as it chased after you, its rage growing more and more intense.*

I continue on running and get my lighter and lighting things on fire if I'm going down I'm Take myself on my own.* Fire had be started and will be notice by the neighbors and they will notice Wally will still suffer with the curse and will never be free even if he dies, he will be drag down and chained up As I say " I curse his after life and existences and soul and he will never be granted peace as the curse starts weighing heavy and slowing wally down and roots start doing the work as the curse is begin

"You ***DARE-***"

*The puppet grew even angrier, his cold and unfeeling and staring eyes widening even further with shock and rage, the puppet no longer just chasing you, but straight up racing after you now, not stopping as it pursued you even faster, his cold and expressionless smile twisting into a twisted and sickeningly sinister grin... And then, he started to laugh.*

***"I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFEEEEER!"***

*He sounded positively deranged...*

AS I start making a more powerful curse up on wally to make him suffer and painful experience* * I start running much faster and faster until I can make it to the others neighbors and I will make it* * The CURSE it effecting wally much painful and he will collapse and his body will start slowing him down as right now he can't even reach me nor run more since his body and everything start to shutdown*