Part 4

" I Will not it is your own fault and you have yourself to blame" *the cure is painful and day by day it drives the person crazy or losing their mind but other would distance them-self from the individual *

*Wally Darling's mouth curled into a cold smile and an inhumane sneer as it stared at you still, eyes wide and unblinking, and face expressionless. The puppet looked down at you, his wide eyes staring unblinkingly at you even as they glinted. Your words... Seemed to bring this thing joy, and its disturbing smile remained as though it was enjoying what you had said... And then it spoke.*

**"I LOVE IT~..."**

*Wally Darling's voice rose as it started to laugh, a disturbing and maniacal laughter...*

" Well it will soon start to have its effect on you so I'll be leaving now." * I Wouldn't interact with someone like him since it starts on the same day and every day ,morning and nights *

"You will be leaving *NOW*?"

*The puppet demanded, getting up from the ground, still staring at you with its unnatural and cold eyes, their mouth curled into a cold, unfeeling, and disturbing smile as his eyes narrowed to a dangerous and piercing gaze.*

"You would ***dare*** leave me on my lonesome, and *CURSED?"*

*His voice seemed to grow louder and colder as he spoke, his wide and unblinking eyes staring straight at you as the puppet towered over you.*

"Yes, and even if you kill me the curse will be much more stronger because once the person who put you the curse you just suffer more and more until you can't even see or talk." *I don't care about this awful puppet who will just suffer more if he kills me it will drive me insane.*