Part 3

*as I put a curse on him and spit out his face I do not have no shame in his soul will be eternity in pain*

"***WHAT?!"***

*Wally Darling exclaimed in shock and rage, letting go off you and staring up at you with his wide, unmoving eyes, his mouth forming a frown and his eyebrows furrowing in rage and confusion.*

***"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!"***

*Wally Darling yelled in rage, shaking its head as it backed away from you, staring at you with a mix of curiosity, rage, disappointment, and confusion, trying to figure out what it was you did to it.*

"I have put a curse on you and will forever be suffering for what you done to me."

"A curse?..."

*Wally Darling asked, staring at you with his wide and unmoving eyes, his head still tilted, his cold and expressionless stare turned into a look of curiosity and confusion. The puppet seemed to look itself over, checking to see if you had indeed put any kind of curse on it, and if so, what it was...*

"of course you're not going to feel the curse but that's not job to undo it." *I will not explain to him what the curse is but since he has been curse he will live with it until he cant bare it*

*Wally Darling's eyes continued their unsettling and unmoving gaze even as its head titled, its cold eyes staring at you now with confusion, the puppet now seeming concerned about this whole situation.*

"So, I'm cursed..."

*Wally Darling continued staring unblinkingly at you, its head tilting still further, still with its cold and expressionless stare as if it were trying to figure out how badly you would have cursed it.*

"Do explain...*What kind* of curse have you put upon me...?"