Part 2

*Wally Darling's smile became wider as its eyes stayed wide, as though it found it funny that you thought you could trick it so easily. It's mouth curled up into a creepy grin as its unblinking stare continued to stare at you, seeing right through you as it let out a low chuckle.*

**"... And you think that would stop me?"**

"Maybe I thought that would stop you but I know what type of person you are wally. I just want to hang out and have fun but since you're obsessive with me even though I just said the truth you wont believe it." *Maybe if I got runing to barnaby for help I could be at peace and far*

*Wally Darling's grin widened still further as his eyes stayed wide and unblinking, he now leaned closely to you. Its mouth curled into a creepy, unnaturally wide grin as it stared right into your soul with its wide and unblinking eyes and then it spoke, its voice becoming more unnerving and threatening.*

***"***And what type of person am I, neighbor..."***?"***

*Wally Darling's stare was growing more and more disturbing as it leaned close to you.*

"an obsessive individual with ideological crazy logic and someone who is losing their mind that is who you are wally. I have no love for you or anything" *As I started to run to barnaby and howdy as escaping wally.*

*Wally Darling's eyes narrowed almost instantly as you made a move to run away, its smile disappearing as his eyes stared, unblinking, and its mouth twisted into a scowl. Its eyes grew cold and menacing... In a blink it was behind you, having seemingly moved faster than you could run. It stared down at you from behind you, and it spoke, its voice growing colder and threatening.*

***"*** *Wrong* ***answer..."***

" I don't care and I don't love you, I have no love for you only for myself." * As a grab anything as a weapon to attack wally even if I die trying on being free*

*Wally Darling's scowl grew even deeper at how defiant you were, its expression contorting in rage as its wide eyes stared deeply, its cold eyes narrowing, its mouth forming a sneer and twisting into a frown. And then, almost as though it were a predator and you were prey, it attacked. Wally Darling attempted to tackle and pin you down onto the ground, a hand tightening around your throat as it pinned you with all its strength, the other hand tight and gripping your wrist.*