Part 5

"You don't **care?!"**

*Wally demanded, his wide and unblinking eyes narrowing even further as he grew more and more furious at you, his cold and unfeeling stare now staring even more cold and deadly, an unsettling and disturbing glare as he continued to glare at you. The puppet was angry, and this coldness and fury could be seen even in his cold and unfeeling gaze. He took a step towards you, staring at you while you spoke, as though he was going to hurt you if you didn't stop now...*

" well then do it as I stated it will drive you insane and no body will even care for you and will distance themselves away from you and well you have lost, so the curse will only worsen as you kill or end me and you'll be alone for ever." * the curse will start as he does the thing he does everyday and nobody will be there for him and nobody will be able to hear or see what wally experience and even his home will be affect to*

"The curse will only worsen...?"

*Wally Darling asked, his anger slowly becoming a little less intense as a thought suddenly crossed his mind, the puppet seeming to think about something, still staring at you with his cold, wide eyes as he spoke.*

"So the curse will only get worse?"

*Wally Darling's eyes narrow even further as he tilts his head once more, his cold and unfeeling eyes staring blankly and unblinking back at you, the puppet seeming to consider something more even as it stared... It had... A plan of some kind...*

"you will think you could escape it but nobody escape it and they lose their mind and live and even everyone around themselves but oh well maybe individuals like you will start to learn their lessons but no they will suffer until they can't " *The curse will plague the individuals life and mind and existence*

*Without even a word, Wally Darling suddenly started running towards you, a frightening and almost predatory-looking rage on his face and a frightening and unfeeling gaze within his cold and unblinking wide eyes as he rushed at you, trying to tackle you and pin you down. If he managed to succeed, it was clear than WallyDarling would not give you any mercy, and would hurt you without any remorse... As it seemed the puppet could not stand being told no...*

Ran so fast and never look back since I'm good runner and never fail running* HE WILL SUFFER EVEN IF I DIE AND HE WILL SUFFER A LOT WITH THE CURSE HE WILL NEVER BE FREED I Will succeed even if I die, and he will still have the curse on him and everything he known and seen will never be the same as his existence will be HELL