Animal Problems

Hades:

Hades looked over his scroll to see you were crawling around looking under the tables, chairs, couch pretty much anything you can look under. "What ya looking for kiddo?"

"This kitty followed me home, now I can't find it, it had a collar on so I was going to find it's owner." You told him.

Hades looked over at Cerberus after he heard a loud crunch sound and a fluffy tale was hanging out of the middle head's mouth.

"Uh maybe it went back home." Hades quickly said before he lifted you up before you could see what the dog found for a snack. "Lets go to a movie."

"Before lunch?" You asked.

"I just lost my appetite."

Horned King:

You and the Horned King just stare as a snake that followed you in was strangling the Creeper.

''Maybe it thinks you're a frog." You said.

The Horned King just lightly chuckled amused.

Dr. Facilier:

"I can't afford you having a pet." Facilier told you sternly.

"But turtles just eat fruits and veggies." You said giving him your puppy eyes.

"Do you have any idea how old turtle life for? It will probably out live AHHH!" Facilier looked at his finger to see the turtle hanging from it. "You are so not keeping it." He turned to his shadow that looked like it was laughing. "Shut up."

Scar:

"My dear cub, we don't play with mice, we eat them." Scar told you.

"Aw, but it's fun to play with."

Jafar:

"How come it's not talking like you?" You asked Iago as you fed a bird at your window some seeds.

"Because kid I'm one of a kind and these featherheads are a bunch of chumps."

"Y/N! Did I not tell you not to feed the birds from your room?!" Jafar shouted. "Do you not remember what happened last time?!" He slammed the door of what use to be his room open to show it was full of feathers, ripped fabric, and stuff he keeps telling himself is egg whites.

Captain Hook:

Captain Hook was screaming as he jumped around the ship with a crab attached to the seat of his pants.

"Now Y/N, this is why we don't bring animals onto the ship unless we plan to eat them." Smee lectured you while your father tried to get it off him.

Later Smee had a big bump on his head cause Hook couldn't get you stop crying when he found out your new friend and other ocean animals were actually the crew's meals.

Frollo:

"My dear Y/N, this is from the store, not from the pig." Frollo said as he gave you a gentle smile.

You grinned before eating the sausage and ham on your plate.

Frollo didn't realize his mistake when he said he bought a real pig and showed it to you before he had it turned into breakfast. He never would have guessed you thought you were getting a pet. He was glad you were still innocent enough to believe the meat at the store was magically made with out using real animals.

Ratigan:

"If you wanted a puppy I could have had a place to put it made." Ratigan said.

"What?!" You yelled since you couldn't hear him over the dog's barking and Felicia screaming as it chased her.

Gaston:

Gaston was actually thrilled a horse took a liking to you. Gaston actually likes teaching you things because it makes him feel smart. You and Gaston spend a good amount of time riding and after he shows you how to groom it and what to feed it to make it strong.

"It has to be strong in order to walk with a big guy like him around." LeFou chuckled which ended up with your father throwing a bucket at his head.

Maleficent:

"Y/N! Even though I allow you to go outside that doesn't mean I want you to bring outside things into my castle." Maleficent scolded.

"But you have a pet." You whined as you pet the rabbit that followed u inside.

"That is different, my pet is useful and obedient, that thing is a wild animal." She told you. "And you don't know what kind of diseases it carries."

"But mom!"

"You can either let it roam free outside or I will have it put in a cage outside, either way that thing is not to be inside my castle."

Cruella De Vil:

"Why would you bring a porcupine into the house?" Your mother asked.

"It's not a porcupine mother." You told her. "It's a hedgehog."

Cruella huffs. "Anything I can't make clothes out of isn't even considered an animal to me."

"So can I keep it?" You asked her.

"Darling, animal's are big responsibilities."

"OW!" Jasper and Horace screamed after touching the quills.

"Are you sure it's not a porcupine?" Cruella asked.

Ursula:

"Y/N!! You get off that thing right now!!" Ursula screamed as she saw you outside on the back of a whale.