Your First Crush

(Warning: Chapter contains murder)

Hades:

Hades found out you snuck out again and went to find you only to see you staring at another person your age with interest. This angered Hades to a new degree. He had a soul watch you and to report to him what was going on and when you were on your way home. The imps were covered in ashes right when Hades appeared back in the underworld.

Hades was rambling and complaining before he suddenly stopped and came up with an idea. "If I kill Y/N then Y/N can't leave me ever! I'll make it quick and painless since I'm lord of the dead and if they're dead then I'll control literally everything they do!"

The imps widened their eyes, they knew Hades was obsessively possessive of you, the fates warned the imps that Hades became a yandere over you but they didn't think he'd actually kill you.

"YOU CAN'T!!" The imps screamed.

"What was that?" Hades growled at them. "Did you just tell me I CAN'T do something?"

"But Hades." Panic shook in fear. "If you kill Y/N and then take over Olympus then you can't take Y/N with you."

Hades excitement suddenly turned to realization. "Wow, for once you're right... Oh well, Y/N is more important to me."

The imps both panicked now til Pain spoke up. "Wait your most possessiveness. What if you use the Spring of Canathus on Y/N?" (For those of you that don't know, the Spring of Canathus is basically the Fountain of Youth.)

"YEAH!" Panic quickly agreed. "Then Y/N can't leave and you can use it again and again every time they get older."

"Knew you two were useful for something." Hades said liking the idea more and more.

Horned King:

"Father, where is Y/C/N?" You asked curiously since you developed a crush on the newest worker.

"Out on a mission." He replied.

"Oh." You said clearly disappointed you didn't get to say goodbye. "How long?"

"Hard to say." The Horned King shrugged. "I will be looking at my soldiers." The Horned King shut the door behind him and chuckled darkly at the newest body in his collection.

Dr. Facilier:

You were about to go out with your crush, nothing too fancy, just trying out a new ice cream shop. While you were getting ready your crush was now stuck with your overly possessive father.

"How about while we wait for Y/N, I'll read your future? Free of charge." Dr. Facilier suggested.

Your crush agreed but of course, their future wasn't a good one.

"Dad, where is Y/C/N?" You asked.

"I'm not sure, I went to go get my cards cause they asked me to do a reading but when I came back the room was empty." He answered.

You sat down in tears heartbroken which made him hug you tightly. When you calmed down you noticed something.

"Dad, when did we get a fish?" You asked.

"Oh I just found the poor thing struggling, how about you come with me to free it back into the wild? Then I'll take you to the new shop in town." Your father asked.

"Sure, just let me change." You sighed before going back to your room.

Facilier darkly chuckled as he stared at the fish with hatred in his eyes. "Well Y/C/N, enjoy your new life while you can, I'm gonna make sure we drop you off near some alligators."