You See Someone From Your Past Life

(You're older in this)

Hades:

"Why do we have to be here?" Hades groaned.

"I need new clothes." You reminded him.

"I just got you new clothes." Hades said.

"I think I'm ready for something more mature." You answered honestly.

Hades rolled his eyes and patted your head. "Fine, but I'm judging it before buying."

"Deal." You found a few things you liked and at the same time knew he would approve of when you saw someone familiar in the distance. "Hey dad, can we have a snack break?"

"Sure kiddo, no worries, I know what you like." Hades went over to the closest snack bar while you went up to the guy. "Hey, remember me?"

The man stared at you surprised. "Y/N? I thought you were dead?"

You rolled your eyes. "Why? Cause I was in the Lord of the Dead's temple? Because he showed up when you were gonna hurt me again?"

"Where were you all these years?" Your dad asked. "You look..."

"Great? Yeah, I know." You grinned. "That's what happens when you have a dad that cares about you, who makes sure you're never hungry and actually heals your scars instead of causing them."

"Aw kid, you're making me blush." Hades said from behind you as he gave you your snack. "Hey, thanks for abandoning the greatest kid in the world for me to take." With that, you and Hades walked away satisfied.

Horned King:

Even though the castle wasn't fancy or magical in any way it was still a castle and it was home. It was a normal day for you as you happily ran around and petted all the animals that lived there. The Horned King enjoyed watching you being grateful for all that he's done for you, you were the light of his life, and his obsession to find the black caldron was only showing when you weren't around.

"Father, I brought you your favorite." You said as you entered the throne room and handed him a cup of his favorite wine.

"Y/N?"

You turned and gasped at who you saw. It was your uncle that hurt you when you were younger, no matter how much you told your parents of his cruelty to you they never listened.

"Do you know him my child?" The Horned King asked.

"Your child?" Your uncle asked confused. "That's my sister's daughter that ran away years ago."

You teared up and let out a sob and the Horned King's eyes went red as he stood up and pointed to your uncle. "YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DID THIS!" The Horned King showed him your scar that you almost died from. The fear in his eyes was all he needed to know he was correct. "Throw him in the dungeon!"

The Horned King then sat down and pulled you into his lap and wrapped your arms around you as you sobbed.

"Why was he here?" You asked.

"He wanted to work for me." The Horned King explained. "He will get what's coming to him, I promise."

Dr. Facilier:

You sat on a nearby chair while Dr. Facilier wasn't too far away using his charm on a woman to make a deal. You then got a chill making you turn around and gasp. There was a ghost that always haunted you when you were in the hospital, in your mind it was more like a demon. It always showed up to talk to you at the worst times making you say things that made others think you were crazy. You couldn't help but break out into tears and run to the Shadow Man. Dr. Facilier widened his eyes surprised as you run into his arms screaming and crying since you never interrupt him when he's making a deal. Very worried for you Dr. Facilier lifted you up like he use to when you were little and just handed the woman his card. "Perhaps another day my dear, I must take my child home now. Some bullies were probably making threatening her again." The woman promised she'd see him another day since she believed she could trust a man who was such a loving father. Dr. Facilier sat in his favorite chair when he got home with you and sat down with you still in his arms. "Now now my precious voodoo doll. What's with the tears?"