13-School

《Tw's:》talking off fights, quick mention of homophobic people, breakdown, meltdown, crying, scratching hand, anger, talking of bad ex's, f-slur (i can say), other similar themes.

[Clays pov:]

The weekend had gone quickly. It was mostly just watching movies and Tom talking about Molly.

-

The shriek off my alarm clock awoke me from my peaceful dreams as i slowly groaned, hitting the snooze button.

I buried my head further into the pillow and felt someone tap my shoulder, i swatted the hand away like a fly and curled up in a ball.

"Cmon, my love, we have school." He whispered gently into my ear.

I shook my head yet stood up. I quickly hugged george before getting out my school uniform from the wardrobe and began getting dressed.

I sat down at my small table and looked in the mirror, i added some products into my hair and covered up the scar i hated on my face. I used my mums makeup that i had stolen a while back to cover the large mark completely.

I grabbed my phone and a pencil, putting them in their own pockets.

"KIDS HURRY UP." I heard dad yell but looked back at george, who walked over giggling at me. He re adjusted my tie, and i frowned, putting it back to how it was. I grabbed my black hoodie and put it on, putting my blazer in my bag, i couldn't deal with the texture.

"My love, the teachers will kill you.." I shrugged and held his hand, walking downstairs.

"Clay, get dressed properly." I shook my head, feeling as if my voice had gotten trapped.

Slowly, i walked to the car, sitting in the back, my legs up and seatbealt plugged in underneath me so the alarm didn't go off.

Tom was in the front, vaping and ignoring dad. He seemed well fucked off.

The car left the driveway and shortly arrived at the school. I got out first and held georges hand again, not caring who gave us weird looks.

-

George had left to go to his lessons, and i was alone. I walked down the hallway, heading to art before i got stopped by a teacher.

"Young man, this uniform isn't acceptable! Where's your blazer? Put your tie on correctly and take off that hoodie." He said sternly standing in front of me. I shook my head and walked forward. My index finger tapped my thumb once, then my middle finger, then the ring finger. I did this sequence over and over again for no reason other than my brain telling me to. I began to make clicking sounds with my tongue and heard the teacher behind my footsteps.

"Young man, get back here this second!" I kept walking. I'd gone so far past my class now. I didn't know what had come over me. I couldn't help with what i was doing. I put my hands over my ears, trying to block out the noise, but that also stopped the tapping sequence on my thumb to stop, which my brain got more frustrated about. I made whistle noises and clicks as i quickly speed walked down the hallway.

"You're coming to the end off the hallway, kiddo. im not gonna hurt you. Can we talk in my office?" His voice sounded so loud and scary. But he was right.

The wall in front of me neared closer. I slowly began to break down as tears drenched my face. I crouched down in the corner, hidding away my face.

The bell peirced my ears as i cried louder, hyperventilating now.

I closed my eyes and covered my ears, my head throbbed as my brain ached.

"Can i touch you to help you get up?" He asked as i shook my head in a no form over and over.