10-I cant let you

《Tw's》overthinking, breakdown, smoking, hitting head on the floor, vaping, panic attack mention, sensory meltdowns, similar themes :D

[Clay's pov:]

"Can i have some off your cigarettes?" I ask as uncomfortable silence lingers in the air.

"Clay, my brother, i can't let you go down that route. Please, dude, go talk to dad, okay?" He says, and i shake my head, leaving. I run downstairs and out the front door. I dont even bother to shut it. I ran to the skatepark and sat on the floor, my legs dripping into the bowl.

I slowly cried into my hands. God i was so fucking stupid and selfish. Now it's all gonna go to shit because of me. I smashed my head back into the solid concrete and whined quietly at the pain.  I took deep breaths and then stood up, feeling lightheaded. I walked to that stupid shop and looked the guy in the eyes. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I put a tenner on the desk and took it quickly, walking off.

"Dude, come back." The guy says. I ignore his voice and walk forward, grabbing out the cigarettes and lighter. I smoked it, feeling it impact my lungs.

"CLAY?" Shit, my dad. I smoke more and let it consume me. I try to run but just fall. I feel myself get picked up, and my cigarettes get thrown to the floor.

I slowly passed out into my dads arms.

-

I woke up feeling pain cover me. I groaned and looked around, i was back in my room. George sat at the end off the bed, looking at me in shock. He grabbed onto me and hugged me tight.

I smiffled into his chest and heard him yell something. I cried and felt emotionless. All pain had consumed my last thoughts. I curled up in a ball as people flooded into the room.

I cried hard into my pillow as everyone seemed to leave. Only two people were still there, but i couldn't make out who.

I scratched at my hands, but someone immediately held both off them. I screamed and yelled into my pillow but the tears didnt stop.

Around an hour had passed by the time i started to calm down.

I managed to work out that dad and george were sitting next to me and that i looked a state.

"Im sorry..." I mumbled, still feeling in so much pain.

"You're stupid." Dad said before hugging me tightly, and even he cried a bit.

"Please, please promise me you will never do that again, i thought i lost you clay. I thought you were gone forever." My dads worryness began to come into play. I just nodded and curled up in a ball, tired.

George lay next to me and hugged me gently. Dad had left, and my eyelids began to shut.

-

I woke up and groaned. Everything felt shit, i decided on a shower to get rid of all my thoughts. I slowly stood up and sniffled, walking to the bathroom. The light shone through the crack off the door. I knocked on it.

"Hurry up." I groaned and waited outside. Eventually, george walked out, smiling.

"You okay?" He asked, and i nodded, quickly embracing him and kissing him gently.

[Georges pov]

I quickly noticed clays extreme clingness and smiled. He was very adorable when he wouldn't let go of me.

"Werent you gonna go in the bathroom, my love?" I ask, moving his hair out his eyes.

"I was gonna shower, but i want you now." He mumbled into my shoulder.