02- Who are you?

《Tw's:》bleeding, injurys, mentions of bullying, smoking, quackity

Its a long one boys :,)

[George's pov:]

The shriek of my alarm clock awoke me from my slumber. I slowly peeled off the white covers and stumbled to my bathroom. I shut the door carefully and went to the toilet, washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and then shoved some water on my face.

I slowly walked away from the bathroom and looked through my blue wardrobe. I pulled out a black hoodie and just some jeans. I just went for my simplest outift. I grabbed some socks and boxers and changed while mentally complaining to myself. I shoved my old clothes on the floor and tied my trainer laces. I grabbed my phone and shoved it in one pocket. I quickly checked the time, 7:45 am. Slowly, i walked downstairs to my parents' arguments.

"HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS." Since when did my mum shout at him..

"NO, HE CANT JANE, GOD GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, HE'S GONNA END UP IN SOME FUCKING GANG, LOOK AT HIM." My dads raised tone instantly scared me. I walked over to my mum.

"What happened?" I asked as curiosity got the best of me.

"JUST GET TO SCHOOL, GAH." He shouted, and i nodded, i quickly left, not wanting any more arguments.

I remember looking at the way to school on Google Maps. i remember there being a corner shop round here somewhere.

I sighed as i kicked a rock, trying my best to remember where to go. Then i saw the petrol station, eh, that was probably the corner shop.

I walked in and grabbed a $10 note out my phone, and looked around. I grabbed a monster and a pack of cigarettes. I hated that old habit, but oh, how badly, i needed it. The guy was most definitely on less than minimum wage. He looked bored out of his mind to.

"Just these two, please." I put them on the counter as he looked me up and down and then sighed, taking the money.
"Do you have a lighter for those?" I shook my head,
"Good thought, and that lighter, please." He nodded, putting all three items towards me as he gave me the change.

I thanked him and shoved the lighter and cigarettes in my other pocket.

I carried on walking and drinking my monster until the building came into sight. A huge school with a large plaque saying "Craft Academy" layed at the front. I threw the empty can on the floor and walked through the gates. My head hung low as i walked to the reception.

"Hello, what would you like, young man?" The nice lady asked me as she fiddled around with paperwork.
"Uh, im new. Can i have my timetable?" I asked, nervousness covering my voice.

"Of course, name and age?"
"George Davidson." I said, "fifteen."

She passed me some things and then  wished me luck as i left.

My timetable went as such.

Tutor/prep
Math
-Break
English
Art
-Lunch
History
-Home

I sighed and shoved the already crumpled piece of paper in my pocket with my phone. I quickly walked to tutor, ignoring all the snickers and talking from kids.

I sat at the back out of the way and saw the class flood in with students. Some swearing and talking loudly to their mates and some being too drained to speak.

Some blonde kid sat next to me. I didn't really care. I just wouldn't talk. My head still hurt like fuck from my dad. I placed it on the table and then moved it onto my arms.

"EY LOOK ITS NOISE KID." Some boy with a deep voice yelled before the blondes kid got drenched in someone elses water.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP." His legs bounced up and down and he was stimming with his hands.