07- Love.

《Tws:》mental breakdowns, crying, sh mention, cigarettes, smoking, pulling hair, mention of medicine (good meds), gayness😍

[George's pov:]

I paused as our lips separated.

"I uh...s-sorry.." I mumbled, my face turning red from embarrassment.

"George-" He said before he cut himself off, our lips connecting once more, i didn't let go this time, our lips locked together in a pattern like they were made for each other. After around a minute, we pulled apart, breathing heavily.

"George, i love you so much, and i hope you will do too." He said, nervousness littering his voice.

"Clay, i love you so much you dont even know." I say as we both smile, holding each others hands.

We stayed like that for a while, just talking.

"Boys?" Phil's voice asked from the doors.

Clay grinned over, and so did i.

"I see you've improved!" Phil talked to me as i nodded.

-

[Clay's pov:]

We were in the car going home now, george slightly sleepy from the medication.

I chuckled at his clingyness as i drew paterns on his hand with my fingers.

When we got home, my siblings were waiting at the door. They all tackled me into a hug as phil carried george to my bed for rest.

"Jeezussss, hello." I chuckled, shutting the door as i walked in.

"IS HE OKAYY?" Tom asked, not letting go off my arm the whole time.

"Yea, george is good. He's just sleepy from the medication. How have all of you been?" I say, smiling through my dirty hair and eye bags.

"You're asking us dude, you look shit honestly." Techno ruffled my hair, chuckling.

"Hey- shut up. I'm being nice." I chuckled as he grinned.

"Anyways, im good, tubbos been alright." Techno says as he looks at the other three boys.

"Im fine." Wilbur muttered, looking down at his shoes, his cigarette being grasped in his left hand.

"Good, thanks." Tom replied, a genuine smile showing.

"Im alright, thanks." Nick said, walking back to go to his room. Wilbur walked shortly after him, going to his own room. Tom stayed clung to my arm, and tubbo and techno soon left.

I sat down on the sofa with Tom.

"What happened to Will? He seems down, alomst." I ask as the boy sighs and then begins to talk.

"Well, apparently his thoughts are getting worse, and he hasn't eaten a whole lot resantly, and he always has a cig in his hand. I dunno whats going on, i hope he's alright, though." He says, frowning as i ruffled his hair.

"He'll be okay, Toms, how about we get you ready for bed, you tired?" I ask as he slowly nods. I stood up, holding out my hand, and he took it, standing up and gripping onto me as we walked upstairs.

I walked into their room, and Will was sat on the window sill, looking completely out of it. It stank of cigarettes, and he had a visible blade on the side.

"Will, wait outside, please. we need to talk." I say as he nods, walking off. I quickly take away the blade and spray some perfume to get rid of the stench.

I make the boys' beds and lay out two sets of pyjamas. Tom sits down on his bed, and i smile at him.

"Im gonna have a chat with your brother. Get some good sleep, alright, dude?" He nods in response as i leave, shutting the door behind me. Wilbur stands their, smoking, and his eyes are completely zoned out. I gently touch his hand, and he snaps back.