08-Im here.

《Tw's》vaping, smoking, throwing up, being "high," screaming, blood, crying, ed, themes of giving up, other similar things.

[Clay's pov:]

I woke up, and george was fast asleep, i left him to sleep and got dressed into some khaki shorts and a nice shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I walked into the bathroom, turning on the tap and washing my face before walking downstairs. All the boys sat at the table with mom and dad. i smiled, sitting down and then looking over at the stairs seeing a sleepy george stumble downstairs, his hair a mess, and he was still in his pyjamas. He sat next to me, and i giggled.

"Morning sleepyhead." He groaned as i ruffled his hair.

Dad served up the pancakes, three on each plate. I smiled as i began eating, and george ate like he hadn't in days, which i guess he hadn't. I kept an eye on wilbur as toms thoughts lingerd in my brain. He was completely right to. Will only ate half off one before asking to be excused, to which dad asked him to eat at least the other half, and he ignored him and left. Dad sighed as he let him go.

I shoved all the plates in the dishwasher when everyone had finished.

Everyone returned to their rooms. As i decided to set up a movie in the movie room.

-

Everyone was sat in one of the seats watching a random ass netflix suggestion.

Wilbur sat at the very back, leaving every ten minutes to go smoke. Tom left every 20 minutes to vape, and techno was just staring at the floor. Nick was watching it, intersted in it. Toby had a blanket with him and a stuffed bee. He seemed very child like today, and everyone just went with it, including myself.

But the shocking thing was how, through the movie, toby started talking.

"Im bored." He mumbled as everyone kind of gave each other a look before i decided to speak up.

"What's your favourite movie, bud?" I ask as he shurgs and then thinks for a minute.

"Bee movwie." His speech was slured, and he was sucking on his thumb.

"Alrighty, ima go put that on." I left to put it on, and techno followed me.

As i selected it, techno spoke.

"I uh, whys tubbo being like uh that, not in a mean way but like.  Fuck you know what i mean." He says and i sigh and shrug.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I've seen similar things on tiktok, just treat him like you would like a uh....four? Year old, maybe. Call him nice names like buddy and stuff. We'll talk to dad later." I state as he nods. I press play on the movie and walk back in. Techno walks off, probably to go talk to dad, and i sit down.

George walks over and into the room as he sits down next to me, his head slumping over my shoulder.

"Hey, sleepy, you okay?" He nods as i draw patterns on his arm with my finger.

Wilbur goes to get up again, and i put my foot on top of his.

"It's not been five minutes, Will." I whisper as he groans.

Tom had been gone for a while now. He said he was just going to vape.

Nick had fallen asleep, and tubbo was having the best time off his life. George had also fallen asleep.

"Please clay, i need to." Wilbur whined. It hadn't even been ten minutes, though.

"Wilbur, give it a few more minutes." I say, the sterness not slipping from my voice.

Techno walked back in with mom and dad. They sat at the back near me, will and george.

"Tubbos, an age regressor, i think." Dad mumbles into my ear. I just shrug yet nod as he watches the exited boy.

Promises  ||Dreamnotfound/Geam||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara