05

"Alright you minions, get in." I said, opening the door to back seat of my car. Buckling seatbelts for Bridget and Griffin, both. I give a glance in Mallory's direction who's already looking at us.

I wish I could just wrap my arm around you and press my lips on yours as a goodbye Mal. But I can't can I?

Getting in driver's side I turn on the engine. Zayn isn't back home yet. I chose to drive June home. While these two wanted to join us.

"I first have to go to a restraunt..." June speaks from next to me.

I nod to her request.

The ride is silent except for Bridget and Griffin mumbling something within themselves. I guess it's my responsibility to start the conversation with June, as I'm the one who caused her to be here.

"Why is your name June?" I inquire curiously, my eyes never leaving the road ahead.

Her gaze shifts towards me, a playful glimmer in her eyes. "Guess." She replies, her tone laced with intrigue.

"Perhaps you were born in June?" I suggest with a smile, but she shakes her head in amusement.

"Or maybe your parents first met in June?" I continue, attempting to unravel the mystery behind her name. Her laughter fills the air as she dismisses the notion.

"Or could it be that your parents got engaged in June?" I offer yet another guess, reveling in the light-hearted banter.

"Or perhaps they exchanged vows in the enchanting month of June?" I continued with a mischievous grin, our laughter blending seamlessly, infectious and unrestrained. Joy reveals in our lighthearted game, knowing full well that we may never uncover the true answer.

My attention is suddenly directed towards Bridget and Griffin in the backseat bickering. "Aren't dianosores dead!?" Bridget questions me while Griffin blabbed against her.

"Yes." I answer.

Bridget pokes her tongue out to her brother causing him to ask annoyed, "But I have three in my home!?" My eyes darts to June smiling on their random they-know-what argument.

"I'm gonna break your barbie into two!" Little girl yells at her brother.

"I'm gonna drown your spiderman!" Reply comes in a flick. My eyes widens on their threats.

June turns her head smiling at me. "Its easy to have headache." I chuckle on her comment, "Have any idea how long this is for?" I ask referring to the fight.

"They change topic themselves." Blonde replies, I nod.

"But that's stupid!"

"You are!"

"They're gone!"

"Guys stop!" They both look at me as I glance at them over my shoulder. "Tell me about your favourite movie." I ask diverting them from fight.

"I like, The secret life of pets." Griffin tells.

"Trolls is better." Says the sister, rolling her eyes.

I cut before answer comes, "You guys have any school stories?"

Excitement sparks in Bridget's voice. "My friend Alex was sad one day and he was sitting alone. I went to him we made jokes. Teacher gave me Kindness award!" Smile curls  on my lips.

Griffin tells, "I was a line leader once! Teacher chose me! You know it's a responsibility to be a line leader," June and I chuckle, he continues, "I had to walk in front of the line and everyone followed me. Teacher said she was proud of me!"